More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » looking for constructive critisism
Created: 2011-09-12 02:54:36
funnyman1226
US (UT) elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 977
Total Earnings: $13946.05
I just did a huge change on the way one of my sites look. I was just wondering what people thought about the new appearance Free Wii Points

Let me know what you think and maybe ways I could change it to make it better.
Any and all comments are appreciated.
............................................ Free Microsoft Points, Free Xbox 360 Points, Free Wii Points Codes, Free iTunes Codes
Moofball
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1250
I like it. The backgrounds don't line up but apart from that it's just some of the white text isn't as readable.
Live in the forward. FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
sammyz1
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 367
Date of Birth: 1991-06-27
Total Earnings: $466.85
I love the background. :D

I'm not sure orange and white are the best font colors though. That may just be that I don't think they look good. Maybe a limey green would look better?

But I noticed one typo.

Step 2 - You need to put a space between two words. 'To earn' I think.
funnyman1226
US (UT) elite
Why stop now?
I like it. The backgrounds don't line up but apart from that it's just some of the white text isn't as readable.Moofball

Ya I actually like it like that, that is why I put a background and then a wrapper with the same pic. And I tried to fix the text so it was a little more readable, does it look better to you now?
............................................ Free Microsoft Points, Free Xbox 360 Points, Free Wii Points Codes, Free iTunes Codes
funnyman1226
US (UT) elite
Why stop now?
I love the background.

I'm not sure orange and white are the best font colors though. That may just be that I don't think they look good. Maybe a limey green would look better?

But I noticed one typo.

Step 2 - You need to put a space between two words. 'To earn' I think.sammyz1

I agree, I tried a neon green color. I think it looks much better now thanks for the Idea. LOL also while I was fixing the spelling error you found, I found 2 more, that's pretty bad considering it has been up for almost 8 months :/
Thanks for you help.
sammyz1
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 367
Date of Birth: 1991-06-27
Total Earnings: $466.85
Looks much better in my opinion too.

I looked over the first page again, and noticed another two spacing issues, lol.

In Step 3 this time.

After earning enough for the amount of Free Wii Points Codesyou want. Click the Spend Points tab, and select the amount of Free Wii Points you want and if you want them Mailed to you oremailed to you.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom