More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Remembering 9/11 - Facts You May Not Know About
1 2 3
Created: 2011-09-11 13:10:20
Moofball
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1250
I think all these conspiracy theories are pretty disrespectful to the people that really did lose their lives that day. You can theory a lot of events. What did or didn't happen. But what did happen is people losing their lives. Families broken. You shouldn't rub that in the families faces by telling them their loved ones deaths was a fake event. It's why holocaust denial is illegal throughout Europe. Just think about that guys before posting your comments.
Live in the forward. FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
Evertw
NO elite
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
I think all these conspiracy theories are pretty disrespectful to the people that really did lose their lives that day. You can theory a lot of events. What did or didn't happen. But what did happen is people losing their lives. Families broken. You shouldn't rub that in the families faces by telling them their loved ones deaths was a fake event. It's why holocaust denial is illegal throughout Europe. Just think about that guys before posting your comments.Moofball

Oh I find most conspiracy theories about 9/11 to be despicable, but it's freedom of speech to question anything you find odd about significant events.

As for your comment on Holocaust denial laws, you'll find that it's not illegal to deny the holocaust in quite a few countries, among them the UK, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
bigmak589
US (NY) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 72
Date of Birth: 1989-08-15
Total Earnings: $50.85
well for # 7 in the list... i take its along the lines that the gov. wouldnt want any regular person/civilian to see part of the inside of a important top secret type building as always <.< so any video showing more then it should will be deleted from what i remember it showed some of the structure of the building and steel o.o

anyway what i have always wondered is why people jumped of the building.. now i know many a few were do to panic and just jumped off but if u noticed it wasnt just a few that jumped it was alot of them and why? o_oDarkninja

there could be many reason like being blown out or it getting to hot to stand and they choose to jump or maybe some people couldn't take the idea of waiting to die and jumped
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5490
anyways...whatever.
Watch out for my smokin' Aces. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I think all these conspiracy theories are pretty disrespectful to the people that really did lose their lives that day. You can theory a lot of events. What did or didn't happen. But what did happen is people losing their lives. Families broken. You shouldn't rub that in the families faces by telling them their loved ones deaths was a fake event. It's why holocaust denial is illegal throughout Europe. Just think about that guys before posting your comments.Moofball

I specifically said this was to remember those who have died.

They're not theories, they're fact. And no, I didn't think it was a fake event. It's the fact that nothing was really done to justify what happened. Families wanted answers, they get none. Tell me what is it they did for all those who helped or died? If they have really cared, they would've actually investigated it. Tell me one disclosure that can be proven?

Why would you bring up other events like the holocaust anyway? This should be an event of its own, and should not be compared to others. It's comments like this that make it hard for those who wants to speak up. It's not like I didn't suspect it though, because if you look at the OP, I mentioned that someone would eventually come up and say something like this being a dumb conspiracy theorist joke.
dennyhydra
IN new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 151
Date of Birth: 1980-01-10
Total Earnings: $28.45
Various 9/11 conspiracy theories question the official account of the events of September 11, 2001, and arose because of what proponents of these theories believe to be inconsistencies in the official conclusions or some evidence that was overlooked.

A 2006 Zogby poll showed that 42 percent of Americans were critical of the official version of 9/11 events, believing the federal government and the 9/11 commission had "concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence that contradicts their official explanation of the September 11th attacks," and that "there has been a cover-up."

A 2007 Zogby poll found that:

31 percent of likely voters do not buy the official 9/11 story [72 percent for ages 18 to 24 and nearly 60 percent for Hispanics and singles]; 51 percent still await a congressional investigation of Bush's and Cheney's actions before, during and after the 9/11 attacks [88 percent for ages 18 to 24 and 77 percent for Hispanics and singles]; and 67% fault the 9/11 Commission for not investigating the anomalous and still unexplained collapse of World Trade Center building 7
I love p2s much
dennyhydra
IN new
Senior Poster
In a 2008 poll in 17 countries, 15% of those surveyed believed the US government was responsible for the attacks, 7% believed Israel was and another 7% believed some other perpetrator, other than al Qaeda, was responsible. The poll found that respondents in the Middle East were more likely to name a perpetrator other than al Qaeda.

The most prominent conspiracy theory is that the collapse of the World Trade Center and 7 World Trade Center were the result of a controlled demolition rather than structural weakening due to fire.Another prominent belief is that the Pentagon was hit by a missile launched by elements from inside the U.S. government or that a commercial airliner was allowed to do so via an effective standdown of the American military. Motives cited by conspiracy theorists include justifying the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, and geostrategic interests in the Mideast, including pipeline plans launched in the early 1990s by Unocal and other oil companies.

Published reports and articles by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the magazine Popular Mechanics, and the mainstream media accept that the impacts of jet aircraft at high speeds in combination with subsequent fires, rather than controlled demolition, led to the collapse of the Twin Towers. Zdeněk Bažant and Mathieu Verdure, writing in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, propose that collapse can be triggered if the total internal energy loss during the crushing of one story exceeds the kinetic energy impacted to that story.
I love p2s much
dennyhydra
IN new
Senior Poster
Within the context of 9/11 conspiracy theories, the terms "mainstream account", "official account" and "official conspiracy theory" all refer to:

The reports from government investigations – the 9/11 Commission Report (which incorporated intelligence information from the earlier FBI investigation (PENTTBOM) and the Joint Inquiry of 2002), and the studies into building performance carried out by the Federal Emergency Management Agency(FEMA) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Investigations by non-government organizations that support the accepted account – such as those by the National Fire Protection Association, and by scientists of Purdue University and Northwestern University.
Articles supporting these facts and theories appearing in magazines such as Popular Mechanics, Scientific American, and Time.
Similar articles in news media throughout the world, including The Times of India, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), the BBC,Le Monde,Deutsche Welle,the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), and The Chosun Ilbo of South Korea.
U.S. President Barack Obama's June 2009 speech to the Muslim world where he said "I am aware that some question or justify the events of 9/11. But let us be clear: al-Qaeda killed nearly 3,000 people on that day.
I love p2s much
dennyhydra
IN new
Senior Poster
Only God saved U.S.
I love p2s much
Evertw
NO elite
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
Only God saved U.S.dennyhydra

You really have to starting learning to edit your posts or waiting with posting more information until another person posts.

Also please don't make statements like that, they're extremely inflammatory and can end up starting flamewars.

I still wonder how those really extreme conspiracy theories ever get made, the ones involving blaming it on one set of people.

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom