More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Remembering 9/11 - Facts You May Not Know About
1 2 3
Created: 2011-09-11 13:10:20
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I want this to be more about giving thoughts and prayers to all the innocent people who have died, due to this day, that are not just from those in New York, but many others in the military and also innocent civils in Iraq.

However, I want to share these facts because for whatever reason, they aren't told or talked about much by the media. It is also because that I am a bit furious that little justice has been done for the attacks. Yes we went to war and killed off millions in Iraq, but what about all the questions people have, especially those that are relatives to the victims, that are never cleared up?

For those that don't know about 9/11, it was a very tragic event for the U.S, especially to those that lost their family and friends in New York. It has change America in ways that took away some our freedom especially in the airports.

Remember that these are facts, not opinions. I'm sharing them because they bring me up questions. However, whenever I do wonder about these facts, one might be quick to call me conspiracy freak, but believe me or not, I am not one that likes to jump to conclusion, but I will wonder and ask.

Facts:

1. Still, to this day, there isn't one solid evidence that the people responsible for the attacks are Al-Qaida operatives. - If you find one let me know, and I'll explain.

2. It has been proven that at least 9 of the alleged, named terrorists are currently alive and weren't even part of the terrorist attack.

3. None of the passengers from Flight 93, the plane that crashed in Shanksville, were recovered. If they really died there, then I'm happy that they're at least making a memorial for it.

4. First responders of 9/11 aren't allowed in the memorial. This is a big deal for me, because these were heroes that thought nothing of themselves, but others that they could save. How these guys are not invited is concerning.

5. Two days after the attack, firefighters, policeman, and civilians were allowed back into the city. These however caused respiratory diseases to hundreds. Either government officials didn't know about the air safety, or they didn't care.

6. Investigation on 9/11 was cut short and very limited. Scientists and forensics couldn't study ground zero (attack site) like they usually could since most (or all) of the evidence were thrown out to sea rather quickly. - This is plain maddening. One of the tragic event in history, and they're not willing to look deep into it?

7. Every camera that had a view of the Pentagon crash were confiscated by the FBI. The one we were given showed only a few frames and only explosions can be seen. - Why?

8. At the crash site, extremely high-temperatured material (molten steel) were recorded by satellite thermal imaging. These were hot enough to last through till Dec.

9. Witnesses are contradicting? I don't know how many of witnesses reports you saw live that day, but I swear they were contradicting each other. It wasn't even close to similar of a report. I couldn't get the story straight back then, even to this day. I wish I would've recorded that live TV.

The rest is about the physics, science, and engineering behind the attacks in WTC 1, 2, and 7. I've already discussed this with many of my professor at the University. It is rather a complicated subject, but if you do want to talk to me about it, let me know.
kingofkhans
US (VA) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 85
Date of Birth: 1996-02-16
Total Earnings: $328.96
Buddy, we don't need to say all that. I'm Muslim too and I love my alternate theories. I don't believe what the media tells me. Right now, we can't change how people think of the attacks because the idea of it being terrorists has already been made a known fact. But the American people are a very tolerant and accepting people. The acts of 9/11 were by a few people. They don't represent the whole. I love this country and my family has been living here for 3 generations. The American people just need to recognize that this was done by a bunch of maniacs. Nothing more.
mewantee
US gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 104
also, lets not forget that a certain somebody and his sidekick gave their testimony at the same time without being under oath. no cameras, no recorders and no notes allowed.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
well for # 7 in the list... i take its along the lines that the gov. wouldnt want any regular person/civilian to see part of the inside of a important top secret type building as always <.< so any video showing more then it should will be deleted from what i remember it showed some of the structure of the building and steel o.o

anyway what i have always wondered is why people jumped of the building.. now i know many a few were do to panic and just jumped off but if u noticed it wasnt just a few that jumped it was alot of them and why? o_o
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
well for # 7 in the list... i take its along the lines that the gov. wouldnt want any regular person/civilian to see part of the inside of a important top secret type building as always &lt;.&lt; so any video showing more then it should will be deleted from what i remember it showed some of the structure of the building and steel o.o

anyway what i have always wondered is why people jumped of the building.. now i know many a few were do to panic and just jumped off but if u noticed it wasnt just a few that jumped it was alot of them and why? o_oDarkninja

Maybe they found an instant death from jumping off a high building more pleasurable than dying inside a burning building O.o idk, i know i wouldve rather jumped.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Buddy, we don't need to say all that. I'm Muslim too and I love my alternate theories. I don't believe what the media tells me. Right now, we can't change how people think of the attacks because the idea of it being terrorists has already been made a known fact. But the American people are a very tolerant and accepting people. The acts of 9/11 were by a few people. They don't represent the whole. I love this country and my family has been living here for 3 generations. The American people just need to recognize that this was done by a bunch of maniacs. Nothing more.kingofkhans

Let's not bring religions to this discussion. I have nothing against anyone, especially this country. I know the fact that a few doesn't represent a whole. My only concern is how this event was handled. If you think about it, there isn't much disclosure to it. We have families and friends of the victims that want answers, and they're not getting squat. Imagine missing a relative of yours and nothing is really done about it? Again, I really feel for those people.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
well for # 7 in the list... i take its along the lines that the gov. wouldnt want any regular person/civilian to see part of the inside of a important top secret type building as always &lt;.&lt; so any video showing more then it should will be deleted from what i remember it showed some of the structure of the building and steel o.o

anyway what i have always wondered is why people jumped of the building.. now i know many a few were do to panic and just jumped off but if u noticed it wasnt just a few that jumped it was alot of them and why? o_oDarkninja

There is a camera that had an angle that would surely shown anything that was incoming, without having to show anything inside the pentagon. The fact that it's a top secret building is actually the reason why there would be cameras everywhere in every angle.

People jumping off buildings is scary stuff, but like chevybow said, it may be the reason that it was so hot that they couldn't bear it anymore. Were the people you see jumping, around the fire area?
Evertw
NO elite
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
There is a camera that had an angle that would surely shown anything that was incoming, without having to show anything inside the pentagon. The fact that it's a top secret building is actually the reason why there would be cameras everywhere in every angle.
daus26

Well would they have cameras pointing skywards? If the FBI confiscated the clips it was most likely to not show any of the camera angles the Pentagon has, maybe in fear of future attacks being planned from any information available in those clips.
lacrimosaangel
UK moderator
Total posts: 2375
Date of Birth: 1988-05-14
Total Earnings: $1519.78

To be honest, I'd have jumped too. The thought of burning alive..... it just fills me with horror. At least if you jumped, you'd experience the euphoria and adrenaline.. then nothing. no pain.
~Running around in circles feeling caged by endless rules...~
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Well would they have cameras pointing skywards? If the FBI confiscated the clips it was most likely to not show any of the camera angles the Pentagon has, maybe in fear of future attacks being planned from any information available in those clips.Evertw

Why would you need a camera pointing upwards? The pentagon is a pretty low building, and whatever hit it would have to be at a low level. Whatever hit it, didn't fly straight down into the pentagon, but paralleled to the ground, hitting the sides. The cameras I'm talking about are from the Marriot Hotel. It is pointing down on the pentagon, and you'd able to see what hit it. There's no way you can see much of the pentagon at that camera angle.

There is also a second guess station camera (besides the few clips that was released) pointing towards the sides of the pentagon (outside btw) that would clearly show what hit the pentagon, and certainly nothing on the inside.

And btw, on the clip they did show us, why would they just give us a few frames. You can clearly see a lot of frames was cut. Do they not want us to see what hit it or what?

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom