More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » If You Dont Believe Watch This Recent Mass UFO Alien Sightings In The World!
Created: 2011-09-09 05:19:13
Sirdavids
US (CA) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 618
Date of Birth: 1992-11-11
Total Earnings: $63.33
Hello, I'm Sirdavids and I'm a volunteer member at Points2Shop. I'm ready to help you start earning with P2S! Check out my profile to see what I earned.
jongx3
US (CA) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 516
i think ive seen this before.
jimfish
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1380
Total Earnings: $1278.48
Evertw
NO elite
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
Yeah, could be UFOs, or, stay with me here, they are secret military vehicles designed to look like UFOs to trick us into thinking that they are UFOs and not top-secret military aircraft. Well hah, who looks stupid now various militaries across the globe? Who? Oh wait that would be me.

But seriously, they could be coincidinces.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
wow just wow.. i think this answers one of my questions o_o

but i like how is clear and not blurry like other videos =p
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
Evertw
NO elite
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
wow just wow.. i think this answers one of my questions o_o

but i like how is clear and not blurry like other videos =pDarkninja

Ah that comment about blurry reminds me of a comic strip I read once. Sadly enough I can't find the strip right now.

Anyway it went like this: A UFO is floating about in the air outside the photographers society. One of the photographers shouts to the other: "Quick Dave, fetch the blurry film with only a few pictures left on it!"
xiao2717
US diamond
Total posts: 1012
Total Earnings: $1510.82
I think the aliens are just a shy little creature :fat:
2011-01-30 02:03:55
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
Ah that comment about blurry reminds me of a comic strip I read once. Sadly enough I can't find the strip right now.

Anyway it went like this: A UFO is floating about in the air outside the photographers society. One of the photographers shouts to the other: "Quick Dave, fetch the blurry film with only a few pictures left on it!"Evertw

lol xP
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
bigmak589
US (NY) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 72
Date of Birth: 1989-08-15
Total Earnings: $50.85
lol i think people on this issue are on one side or the other i personally believe its human technology

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom