Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » Add buddy button
Created: 2011-08-07 22:13:57
airsoftplaya
US (FL) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 676
Date of Birth: 1997-10-06
Total Earnings: $60.53
When i see someone thats sounds like a good friend i go to there profile and press the add budy button . But then i look at my friend and there not there so when i go back to his/her profile and it still syas add buddy. Wondering if you guys can fix it casue it a pain when i need to send someone a pm but i cant until they send me an friend request. The only way i can add friends is when i press the home page and it show the list of messages and when it says blank adding you to his/her friendlist andthen underneath it says want to be friends with blank cliiiiiiik and when i press cliiiik thats how i can only get friends
donations accepted
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
Are you sure your friend is not being added? Its sorted on last active, so its possible that he shows a little lower in the list.

Also, when you press back your browser will show a cached page. You will have to press F5 to reload the page and see if the user is your buddy now.

Let me know if this helps.
jamie575
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 435
Total Earnings: $269.5
i get that its really annoying
jamie575
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 435
Total Earnings: $269.5
also i have on oink buck game i get a great score but it dosent load and dosent submit my score and then on payout it says my score was 0!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom