More options
Points2Shop Forums » Gaming » 3DS is Amesome! But the Wii-U is amesome like the 3DS!
Created: 2011-08-04 12:00:32
AustinTheGreater
US (FL) silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 200
Date of Birth: 1984-03-03
Total Earnings: $-3.65
It's really amesome!Do you know why?Because the 3DS have better gaming. But the Wii-U, you can play it in two ways. What to buy? The 3DS, or the Wii-U.
OMG
adimartin17
US (WA) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Date of Birth: 1997-10-17
Total Earnings: $29.21
I would buy both!
RACiE
US gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
Total Earnings: $104.11
It's really amesome!Do you know why?Because the 3DS have better gaming. But the Wii-U, you can play it in two ways. What to buy? The 3DS, or the Wii-U.AustinTheGreater

Are you saying you're trying to decide between the two or that you want to know what we would get?

Personally, I think the controller for the Wii U looks ridiculous. Not to mention that you can only have one of the special controllers hooked up to the console at a time. If I were to buy one of the two, I'd get a 3DS and an extended battery pack.

Oh... and if you're planning on buying a 3DS soon... the price is dropping to $170 in a few days. It's a pretty sweet price. Or you could buy it now at the current $250 for the 20 free virtual console games.

Hey... I'll let you in on a little something... I've spoken to this guy from another forum who just recently bought a 3DS from Best Buy at the $250 price. Now, Best Buy has this 30 day price match guarantee. This means that if the product lowers in price or a nearby retail store is selling the product for cheaper, you can bring your receipt in an ask Best Buy to make up the difference. Now, the 3DS will drop $80 in price in a few days. So if you buy the 3DS now from Best Buy for $250, you can get the 20 free virtual console games AND bring in your receipt when the price drops to get $80 back. It's somewhat of a loophole, but it's perfectly legal and Best Buy is obligated to do so. :)
AustinTheGreater
US (FL) silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 200
Date of Birth: 1984-03-03
Total Earnings: $-3.65
I getting a 3ds with my own money now I have $181.36.
Almost there!
OMG
sparkle50
US (DE) new
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1997-02-02
Total Earnings: $1.66
Buy Both..
Thats what I would do
RACiE
US gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
Total Earnings: $104.11
I getting a 3ds with my own money now I have $181.36.
Almost there!AustinTheGreater

Actually you ARE there. The price of the 3DS is going to drop to $170 in just a few days. :D

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom