Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Gamin Ranks Should be Removed
1 2
Created: 2011-07-23 19:56:20
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 100
Date of Birth: 1993-07-15
I have just noticed that the gaming system revolves on levels. As to where if you play a certain amount of matches you move up from Novice to Beginner to Intermediate, etc.. I think that the admins should look into having this system removed because it is not fair to be matched according to your skill level. Anyone should be able to play with anyone.. Once you reach a certain level you start to notice a decrease in the amount of people that play.. It takes up to a month just to get an opponent when your at a certain level.. So please lets be reasonable.. It would only make sense if the thrill of gaming wasn't taken away from true gamers.. There should be a want to move up to higher levels of competition.. But instead, members are worried now as if they will even find opponents..
Sconsin7
thresh12345
US (IL) gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Total Earnings: $51.13
good idea right here
dipal490
US (CA) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2693
Total Earnings: $500.36
but then new people will keep on losing points... i dont think its fair...
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
but then new people will keep on losing points... i dont think its fair...dipal490

Well its not fair to experienced members either who only can play 1 match per month.. 80% of the users are either Novice or beginners. 20% Are Intermediate - Master.. Meaning its hard to find matches up in the higher range.. New users can always place 2nd and 3rd in the game.. But please feel pity for experienced players.
Sconsin7
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
Just be patient if it takes long to find a competitor. And what about the new users? What do you think about them losing to a level Master every game?
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14516.35
As good as this suggestion is, it probably won't happen. :/ As dipal490 said, it would be more of a loss to new members than to the experienced ones. Besides, games are just an extra way to earn points. Just a bonus. They won't earn you hundreds of dollars. (number limbo can, but it doesn't have any levels) So if you're a master at the games and want to get the "gamer feel", just play the free tournaments. If you're that good, you probably are pretty good with the rest of the site (eg. offers, referrals, etc), so you don't rely on games for the majority of your earnings.
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
As good as this suggestion is, it probably won't happen. :/ As dipal490 said, it would be more of a loss to new members than to the experienced ones. Besides, games are just an extra way to earn points. Just a bonus. They won't earn you hundreds of dollars. (number limbo can, but it doesn't have any levels) So if you're a master at the games and want to get the "gamer feel", just play the free tournaments. If you're that good, you probably are pretty good with the rest of the site (eg. offers, referrals, etc), so you don't rely on games for the majority of your earnings.DarkSaber

Well I agree with you but what you don't seem to realize is. The ratio from new members to Master players is 5:1 Meaning there are more members whom are Novice, Beginners... 20 Master players won't affect 500 Beginner players.. I thought this website had over 500,000 people.. Are you telling me that having 20 Master players involved within the same gaming environment as new members is going to affect it that much? Please.. Think about the Intermediate and Master lvled players.. It should be a privileged being moved up ranks. Instead it feels like ive been demoted from all the fun.. You're doing well thinking about new members but you must also think about the prestige members.
Sconsin7
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14516.35
Well I agree with you but what you don't seem to realize is. The ratio from new members to Master players is 5:1 Meaning there are more members whom are Novice, Beginners... 20 Master players won't affect 500 Beginner players.. I thought this website had over 500,000 people.. Are you telling me that having 20 Master players involved within the same gaming environment as new members is going to affect it that much? Please.. Think about the Intermediate and Master lvled players.. It should be a privileged being moved up ranks. Instead it feels like ive been demoted from all the fun.. You're doing well thinking about new members but you must also think about the prestige members.Sconsin7

Well, I don't think that the leveling system will be scratched, but how about making leveling up easier? It would bring much more users to Master/Intermediate leveled game tournaments, allowing you guys to also have fun :D
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Well, I don't think that the leveling system will be scratched, but how about making leveling up easier? It would bring much more users to Master/Intermediate leveled game tournaments, allowing you guys to also have funDarkSaber

Yes, thats even better. They need to make lvling up easier that way the amount of Higher lvled people will increase. Anything to improve this situation because this is getting ridiculous
Sconsin7
stuboy262
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 371
Date of Birth: 1989-10-31
Total Earnings: $968.12
This is a bad suggestion as it is unfair to new users, i Agree with what dipal490 & NS RziLLa are saying.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom