More options
Created: 2011-07-21 00:06:55
boris1
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 114
Date of Birth: 1994-10-24
Total Earnings: $51.47
I think P2S should make more team competitions because teams are becoming useless so are merits without any rewards.
We should be able to win points or cash for merits and make those competitions every week.
Poll: More Team Competitions?

YES
NO

Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
2010-03-19 15:53:50
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
There is already a topic for this same exact suggestion, and you've even posted on it.... points2shop.com/topic/100181/more-team-games/1 So I dunno why you needed to create another thread. No I don't think there is a lack of members participating in the current team competitions we have, and merits aren't useless. Have you seen how many merits the current competition is for? And it's not even near the ending date yet. Just because you're not taking part in the competitions doesn't mean they're useless and empty ;)

Anyway for new competitions for teams, I'm just neutral on the idea. If the admins want to throw more out there for us members to take part in, then heck that's great but if they don't that's fine too. I'm happy with the ones we currently have. Also if they do that, seems like the current monthly contest would be of less value for a position. AND you're talking about weekly competitions, so they wouldn't be of the same value each week either. Actually sounds like you're going to end up with less for your earned merits. I'm gonna have to go with a No.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom