Created: 2011-07-19 08:41:17
boris1
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 114
Date of Birth: 1994-10-24
Total Earnings: $51.47
I think P2S should make Video Advertisement section
A lot of people would watch ads for points even if the reword would not be as grate as for completing surveys
I think p2s would be more fun...

Poll: I think P2S should make Video Advertisement section

YES
NO
I DONT CARE
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
2010-03-19 15:53:50
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
I voted No simply for the fact that P2S would need an advertiser for it and not something they can fund for out of their pocket (I assume). We already have the Gambit video section, and videos in the other external offers.
-
boris1
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 114
Date of Birth: 1994-10-24
Total Earnings: $51.47
I voted No simply for the fact that P2S would need an advertiser for it and not something they can fund for out of their pocket (I assume). We already have the Gambit video section, and videos in the other external offers.chevychic255

Gambit only has 3-5 videos that u can watch and half of those require downloading I am talking about more like 100-1000 ads per day. Can they find another partner who will do the video ads?
2010-03-19 15:53:50
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Gambit only has 3-5 videos that u can watch and half of those require downloading I am talking about more like 100-1000 ads per day. Can they find another partner who will do the video ads?boris1
Well we do have other external advertisers that have videos as well; Peanut Labs, Radium One. And your question, that's not something I would know about. :) Quite a large amount of videos.
-
dipal490
US (CA) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2693
Total Earnings: $500.36
What if they add like Google Adsence or something like that?
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
What if they add like Google Adsence or something like that?dipal490
Uhm... That would mean having banners and ads on the site and the site earning from that. Personally I do not want to see random ads all over the site from that... And I believe that's against their terms and conditions, Google AdSense.
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads. - https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&hl;=en_US&sourceid;=aso&subid;=ww-en-et-storefrontEN_v2_ProgramPoliciesLink&medium;=link
-
dipal490
US (CA) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2693
Total Earnings: $500.36
Uhm... That would mean having banners and ads on the site and the site earning from that. Personally I do not want to see random ads all over the site from that... And I believe that's against their terms and conditions, Google AdSense.
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads.- https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&hl;=en_US&sourceid;=aso&subid;=ww-en-et-storefrontEN_v2_ProgramPoliciesLink&medium;=linkchevychic255

oh lol got it :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom