More options
Created: 2011-07-17 10:55:20
Deeders
US (MI) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 247
Date of Birth: 1978-01-01
Total Earnings: $108.34
The offer "Big Fish Games for 50% Off" is super easy, approves almost instantly and in the end you get a full version game for about $0.50.

First, visit the offer following this link... http://www.cashle.com/offers/19043/Big-Fish-Games-for-50-Off

Second, find a standard game that you like (I don't believe it will work on Collectors editions) and add it to your cart.

Third, when checking out use the coupon code supplied, make sure the box for their trial membership is checked (otherwise the game will cost $4.99) and create a new account when asked. Then proceed to pay the $3.49 for your game.

Once you've purchased the game, mark the offer as completed. Mine approved in less than five minutes and I had $3 back, which I then transferred back to my PayPal account. As soon as the offer approved I went back to the open tab for Big Fish Games and canceled the "trial membership" so I wouldn't forget to later. In the end it only took me about ten minutes to complete, most of which was looking for a game I wanted.

Hope this helps :)
~Deeders~
abc123lol
US (CA) new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 51
Date of Birth: 1974-10-04
Total Earnings: $0.12
Wow thanks for the trick :) going to try it now
Originality. Is hard to find, now a days.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom