Support Tickets are your way to communicate with the Admin and Support staff. This is for the times you need to ask an Administrator about any account questions, how to fix problems or account issues that may arise. Once your ticket has been sent it will be assigned to the most appropriate Admin to assist with your ticket.
In this article...
The support team makes every effort to review your ticket in a timely manner. Tickets may take up to 2-3 business days to be answered, but sometimes may take longer depending on the workload. Admin do not normally respond on a weekends, so please be patient. If you add a new reply to the bottom of a ticket, that ticket goes to the bottom of the queue and has to work its way back up to the top again. Only update if absolutely necessary.
- Pending = Your ticket has been received. Please be patient and await a reply from an admin. Most tickets are replied to within 2 business days, but please allow up to 3-5 business days for us to get back to you.
- Open = You have received a response from an admin and can reply to the ticket if your situation has not been resolved, or if you have any further questions or comments.
- Completed = The ticket has been closed and will not be received by an admin. Only close a ticket after all questions have been answered or the situation has been resolved.
After your problem has been resolved please close the support ticket. This makes it easier for the admins.
Caution Please do not try to solve a problem by yourself. This could cause you to do something that causes you to be banned permanently. Always let the admins handle it.
See If Your Question Has Already Been Answered!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Support Forum - Where members can help with questions. Check out the sticky threads.
- Offer Discussions - Offer Walkthrough's/Guides, Offer Help, and discussions.
- The Bugs Forum - Bugs members have found and reported. Also check the sticky threads.
How To Close A Support Ticket
If you want to close your ticket before a member of staff has responded, simply navigate to your open Support Ticket and find the "close the ticket" part of the automated response you got. Simply click on the word "close".
If a member of staff has responded and your issue is solved simply tick yes on "Did we solve the issue?" and rate the member of staff who assisted you.