Send your referral a message
In this article...
Send your referral a message
You can send messages to your referrals at specific times in the 'Message to your referral' page. For example when they:
- Reach a specific honour level or completed their address verification
- Have completed or claimed a certain amount of offers
- Managed to get so many referrals
- Played a certain amount of games
This is GREAT for kickin' your referrals into gear and getting them going on earning! The more information you can give them, and the more friendly you are; the more likely your referrals are to get active and stay active!
How does it work
To add a new message you click on add message, you fill in your subject and content and click on submit. After this you will be able to add a filter. You must choose a filter, without a filter your messages will not be sent. You will be able to choose from the following filters
- Completed offers: if you choose for the filter offer and fill in an amount of =10 all your referrals that reach 10 approved offers will get a your message at that time.
- Pending offers: Fill in =15 if you want to send a message when your referral has 15 pending offers
- Referrals: If you choose for the filter referrals you can fill in at how many referrals of YOUR referral you want to have a message sent. If you fill in =5 the message will be sent to all referrals that managed to get 5 referrals themself. (please note, this filter is not about the amount of referrals you have but about the referrals of your downline)
- Honour level: you can choose to send your downline a message when they reach a specific honour level. Please fill in 0 for new (just joined), 1 for bronze, 2 for silver, 3 for gold, 4 for platinum and 5 for elite.
- Games: you can choose to make a filter for referrals that have played a certain amount of paid games. Fill in =15 if you want a message to be sent for people that played 15 paid games.
- =: the message will be sent at exactly the amount you fill in
- >: the message will be sent when the referrals has more then the amount you fill in. For example if you fill in 999 referrals the message will be sent when your downline had 1000 referrals or more.
- <: the message will be sent once when the referral has less then the amount you fill in. You will probably only use this function in combination with other filters.
Every message will be sent to a referral once. So if you use for example the option > 999 offers completed you don't have to worry that the message will be sent on the 1001st, 1002nd and 1003rd offer too.
What can you do with it
Some examples of what you can do with these filters:
- Set up your filter with > 10 pending offers and < 2 offers approved.
This way you can send a message to all people that completed more than 10 offers while they only got 1 or 0 approved, you can send those people a message about how to get a higher approvalrate and link them to an offer advice page for example.
- Set up a filter with honourlevel = 1 (bronze) and approved offers = 0.
This way you can send your downline a message if they reached bronze but didn't manage to do any offers or get any offers approved.
- Set up a filter with honourlevel = 3 (gold) and amount of referrals < 2.
With these settings you can send a message to goldmembers that have no or only 1 referral and you can maybe give them some advice about getting referrals, you will earn money/points from their downline too.
- Set up a filter with honourlevel = 1 (bronze) , paid games played >15 and approved offers < 5.
With these settings you can send people that only play games and didn't complete a lot of offers a message where you tell them the advantages of doing offers and possibly some advice.
These are only a few examples, there are endless possibilities by combining multiple filters. Be creative! Please remember to change your messages if necessary when changes are made on the website.