Whether you play games to earn points or practice for free, the Points2Shop games offer great competitive fun! To keep the competition fair, you will be paired only with players of a similar skill level.
To access the games you can either click on the Games tab to view the full list of games, or place your mouse over the Games tab and click on the game you wish to play a tournament in from the drop down menu. Members now need to be Bronze honor level to play in Paid tournaments on games. So, until you have reached Bronze you will only have access to the practice/free games. For more information on honour levels, check out the Honour Levels Page.
There are currently ten games you can choose from:
- Madpet MadFrog - Hop hop hop from croc to croc for killer trick combos! See how long you can last.
- Oink Bunk - Run run as fast as you can! A fast-paced game.
- Word Maker - Stretch your English language vocabulary by finding words in an ever-changing set of letters.
- Springo Bingo - Fast-paced match 3 letters game with power-ups and huge bonuses.
- Pods Extreme - Avoid destruction as long as possible in this futuristic survival game.
- Jungle Tower 2 - Reach new heights in this fun tower physics game, but don't lose a block! Test your stacking skills and balance the blocks on the platform, reaching the highest score before you lose a block.
- Tri-peaks solitaire - reduce the solitaire pyramids while getting the highest score possible.
- Number Limbo - Just guess the lowest number that no one else guesses to win the daily jackpot! Guesses vary per day.
- Shooting Gallery - Targets pop up and you have to shoot them. You have 5 shots per round.
- Racing - A simple game where you do 5 laps and try get the lowest time.
Remember: You need to be Bronze or above to win points on games.
To earn points you can enter tournaments with these qualifications; Scoretype, Players, Cost and prize.
After the match, the person with the best score wins the prize amount. You can leave and come back to the results page at any time by going back to the games and clicking View Played Games, or mouse over the Account tab and click the Game Results link. If you're not matched with a competitor, don't worry, you have not lost your points! As soon as a competitor joins and finishes the tournament, the winner will be determined. If there's someone that's been Undetermined for quite some time, the player will be removed from that competition and another opponent will be chosen when they play that game.
If you are caught cheating in the games, you will be banned. Cheating will not be tolerated.
- If you suspect a player of cheating, submit a Support Ticket
Unfortunately, if you're matched against a cheater and lose, you won't get your points back.