Introducing Toobsta! - The Automated Youtube Referral Getter - by JacobArensus

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Introducing Toobsta! - The Automated Youtube Referral Getter - by JacobArensus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 27
Created: 2011-07-11 08:15:35
JacobArensus
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 884
Total Earnings: $6489.4
reply date: 2011-07-11 08:15:35 last edited on: 2012-07-30 15:22:42

Toobsta Official Points2Shop Referral Thread - Last Updated July 30, 2012 16:43 GMT

Introducing Toobsta! - The Automated Youtube Referral Getter - by JacobArensus

TOOBSTA IS NOW RE-LAUNCHED (V2!) FOR YOUTUBE'S NEW INTERFACE!

Toobsta is designed and developed specifically to earn you referrals on POINTS2SHOP!

Forward:

Users Already Running Toobsta: It is recommended that you increase the DELAY TIMES on the interface to an appropriate number to better abide by the Youtube TOS. The values that Toobsta defaults to are meant as a demonstration for smaller lists.

Toobsta comes with a free guide and tutorial inside the .zip folder when downloading.

Toobsta! and Triendster are part of the Affiliate Marketing Platform created by Jacob Arensus. You can find information on Triendster, the automated Triond referral getter at: Triendster - Automated Triond Referral Getter

This thread is just for Toobsta! For Triendster comments, please post on that thread instead.

Introduction

Toobsta! is a brand new automated software application that is designed to help you get views, channel views, friends, fans and referrals from Youtube - the premier video sharing, social networking site on the internet. Toobsta! is a very simple "front end" solution that is 100% compatible with the Youtube Terms of Use.

Unlike the majority of "bots" and automated software, Toobsta! embraces the Youtube API and website layout, and uses it just as a normal user would. It actually completely emulates the "human interaction" on Youtube. User's have full control over delay and post times and can adapt to a changing Youtube environment.

100% Safe and T.O.S. friendly

YouTube's Terms of Service say that you cannot use any software that access their servers faster than a human could do in the same amount of time. Toobsta! again embraces the Youtube T.O.S. and incorporates a series of user-defined (and built-in) delays to take into account the natural delay a human would experience on the site. After a set amount of commands or requests, Toobsta! will park itself on Google for some sleep time, before resuming the assigned task. Consequently, although there will be minor delay times as Toobsta! works just as fast as a fast human can do - Toobsta! will work for you 24/7/365.

Toobsta! is not a Black-Hat Youtube spammer, bomber, or malware. Toobsta! is a simple, yet functional Youtube front-end solution that can easily gain you hundreds to thousands of new views, fans, friends and referrals on auto-pilot. It's completely adaptable to a changing Youtube environment and can remain inside the Terms of Service.

Toobsta! uses the Triendster simple-face AI core will eventually port over to all social networking sites. Toobsta! and Triendster (along with the rest of the J&M; software solutions in the future) will be able to communicate with each other to form a coherent Affiliate Marketing Network.

Toobsta! works for you by:

- Earning you hundreds to thousands of new channel views
- Earning you hundreds to thousands of new video views
- Getting you hundreds to thousands of new friends
- Getting you hundreds to thousands of new fans
- Getting you hundreds to thousands of new subscribers
- Easily manage and export invited friends/lists
- Easily manage and export data to .txt files
- Simple interface and design - easy to learn!
- Uses the same core as Triendster. You've used Triendster? You know it? Then you know how to use this right out of the box!
- Fast, efficient, and stable - can run 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Will park itself to stay in line with the Youtube T.O.S. so you don't have to stop it working.
- Does not spam, bomb, or contain any malware
- Created by your very own P2S community friend, Jacob Arensus.
- Toobsta!, like Triendster, will be updated frequently, until version 3.0 to incorporate new functionality.

Screenshot:

Download/Software
Download Toobsta Now! - Current Version is 2.44!
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 235
Total Earnings: $1420.89
reply date: 2011-07-11 08:16:16

i LOVE it, cant wait for the download. Nice one :D
robwlfc
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 15
Date of Birth: 1970-11-18
Total Earnings: $118.84
reply date: 2011-07-11 08:17:32

thanks jacob
scottuk
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 994
Date of Birth: 1988-08-26
reply date: 2011-07-11 08:21:17

looks great can't wait :)
I Love My Refs
Matsu22
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 162
reply date: 2011-07-11 08:25:39

Seems nice and assumable going to be very helpful. ^^
2011-01-18 18:36:28
stuboy262
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 369
Date of Birth: 1989-10-31
Total Earnings: $871.94
reply date: 2011-07-11 08:37:35

This looks good thanks Jacob ;)
aaronovik
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 39
Date of Birth: 1990-01-26
Total Earnings: $357.08
reply date: 2011-07-11 11:13:43

:/ looks interesting (Y)
ChrisLikesFreeStuff
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1031
Date of Birth: 1992-10-22
Total Earnings: $721.23
reply date: 2011-07-11 11:26:58

I actually cannot wait man. After my success with Triendster, I'm eager to road test anything you make.
| Free Minecraft Gift Codes |
JacobArensus
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 884
Total Earnings: $6489.4
reply date: 2011-07-11 11:31:47

I actually cannot wait man. After my success with Triendster, I'm eager to road test anything you make.ChrisLikesFreeStuff

Thanks so much! Honestly, hearing about your good results (among the others) makes it all worth while.
Rubayed1234
This post has been deleted.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 27
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox