Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Exars' SEO Breakdown
1 2 3 4 5 6
Created: 2011-04-07 21:09:52
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1503
reply date: 2011-04-12 14:14:09

Thanks. if you think somthing should be in it, just let me know and I'll add it in. I'm just adding as I go atm but if you want to know about something in particluar just mention it here.

Exar
|Facebook Credits Free|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|| Got a ref site? Take part in the Digg (Link) Exchange|Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
elctro12
CA diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 800
reply date: 2011-04-12 14:22:14

nice add it will be helpful to those who stuggle with seo or are new to it.

btw i was thinking about it lately but never got it talked about. lets say i own a .CA website, would that get ranked using the same algorithms in the international and google.com searches?
norbiw13
UK gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 28
Date of Birth: 1995-12-12
Total Earnings: $93.46
reply date: 2011-04-12 16:39:11

Thanks it's really healpfull
Exar
UK platinum
reply date: 2011-04-12 16:48:29

nice add it will be helpful to those who stuggle with seo or are new to it.

btw i was thinking about it lately but never got it talked about. lets say i own a .CA website, would that get ranked using the same algorithms in the international and google.com searches?elctro12

As far as I know yes. But in your WMT (webmaster tools) you can set your target area to reach. If you use say a .co.uk domain your rankings will be better in UK searches and .com for international. Just depends really. But I know that google are going to start changing peoples ranks that use the wrong URL for the wrong area.

Exar
|Facebook Credits Free|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|| Got a ref site? Take part in the Digg (Link) Exchange|Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
elctro12
CA diamond
Why stop now?
reply date: 2011-04-12 16:59:38

yeah thats what i was thinking as well but i didnt want to jump ahead of my self getting a .ca domain and not have it get ranked in international engines.
Exar
UK platinum
reply date: 2011-04-12 17:21:43

It will still rank as far as I know but not as well i would say.

Exar
elctro12
CA diamond
Why stop now?
reply date: 2011-04-12 17:28:22

yeah i know what you mean i was wondering why the costs of .ca domains were the highest, like i think .com costs 11.99 .ca is 14.99 so i thought mabey there was a possible ranking difference or something unique about it but i couldnt figure it out :p
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4004
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1141.35
reply date: 2011-04-12 17:51:39

were you buying it from like a site from Canada?
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
elctro12
CA diamond
Why stop now?
reply date: 2011-04-12 17:58:25

were you buying it from like a site from Canada?NS RziLLa

buying a .ca domain name from godaddy. i was planning on doing it but i didnt know if a .ca lead was worth while. like its not going to be involved with money making but it should have a decent niche selection
saloums7
CA diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 379
Total Earnings: $1931.05
reply date: 2011-04-12 19:00:13

1 2 3 4 5 6
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox