New Rule: No Forum Threads/Posts Regarding To Religion

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » New Rule: No Forum Threads/Posts Regarding To Religion
1 2
Created: 2010-12-27 19:34:42
channelle93
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 457
reply date: 2010-12-30 00:09:09

i think its fine aslong as comments dnt get insulting towards others if that makes sense :) i.e "your stupid believing the world was made by a single human being" that type of comment is uncalled for.
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4004
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1141.9
reply date: 2010-12-30 00:22:45

I'm catholic and I don't do that. Some people just don't think before they post things.
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
1wildman1
US (PA) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1233
Date of Birth: 1994-12-13
Total Earnings: $129.56
reply date: 2010-12-30 08:34:12

i think its fine aslong as comments dnt get insulting towards others if that makes sensei.e "your stupid believing the world was made by a single human being" that type of comment is uncalled for.channelle93

Well, thats basically what moofoo said after I posted my comment xD. And then for some reason he decided to bring it into this suggestion.

Moofoo, your post was locked for a reason, and you crossed the line into flaming when you posted that list. You only give me more fuel for this discussion.

NOW, let me move on.

I'm not insecure, I only feel that every few months. Someone starts a flaming war by bashing others religion. Since many people are deeply attached to their religion, then we EITHER 1. open up a forum that is strictly moderated for healthy discussion, or 2. create strong rules against talking about religion in the forums. Its that simple. We need an extreme to either direction.
Want OFFER or REF advice? Check out my "Earning Tips and Tricks" page at http://www.points2shop.com/topic/82339/ULTIMATE-TIPS-GUIDE---specifically-made-for-new-members/1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Receiving "King for a Day" prize January 23rd 2011! :D---------- -------http://www.points2shop.com/topic/78202/King-for-a-Day-Raffle-By-JacobArensus/1
1 2
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox