Rules & Guidelines
US (LA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2099
Total Earnings: $971.31
reply date: 2009-02-20 19:50:37
In order to make sure that this forum is a pleasant place for all the members we have to impose a list of rules.
Please follow these rules to keep your forum clean and organized.
A. Thread Specific Rules:
1. Only post in the proof section if you HAVE received your prize AND have some sort of PROOF like an actual photo/video of your prize. (Saying your prize is on the way IS NOT proof of anything and your post will be deleted). Please include something handwritten with your p2s username on it in your picture with your prize. You can post your prize by using the photo link (from a site such as photobucket) with [IMG] tags around it.
2. If you have more than ONE prize to post at once, make ONE thread, not multiples.
3. Do NOT bump old topics (ie. older than 2 weeks-1 month)
4. Making fun of someone or their prize choice will NOT be tolerated.
5. As with any section DO NOT use vulgar/offensive language in your posts. (substituting/leaving out letters is still unacceptable)
6. Simply posting a smiley face IS NOT a valid post and WILL BE deleted.
B. General forum rules:
1. Referral links are NEVER allowed in the posts.
2. Spamming the forum to boost your post count will not be tolerated.
3. Posts with the following content will always be deleted:
a. Any material, which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening and; evasive of privacy or otherwise violating any law.
b. Discrimination based on race/ sex/ religion and of sexual orientation.
c. Personal abuse, personal attacks and the like.
4. The following type of activities are strictly forbidden: starting multiple threads concerning the same program/issue, bumping threads without adding new/useful information, stalking members, selling illegal software/cheat software/pirate scripts, posting private message you have received from a moderator, spamming other members through pm, the spreading of lies/rumours and all other activities that may trouble the normal functioning of the forum.
5. The forum moderators have the final say in deciding whether or not one of the previous rules have been violated. For 'small' infractions they will only edit the post of the member. Members who are breaking the rules repeatedly will be banned.