Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Research Project: Chocolate Candy
Created: 2010-10-19 20:30:18
Neorez
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 367
Total Earnings: $162.23
reply date: 2010-10-19 20:30:18

I go to the offer and it automatically says I didn't qualify based on my answers...I didn't even do a pre-survey, it just automatically forwarded me to the fail page.

Anyone else getting this?
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2761
Total Earnings: $2238.83
reply date: 2010-10-21 06:12:08

you just didnt meet requirements. At one point you did complete or fill in some demographics etc to these type of surveys (research) and entered your info, they will remember it. Many do get the boot early but only since your not the type they are looking for [anymore]
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5597
Total Earnings: $2416.31
reply date: 2010-10-21 07:44:22

reply date: 2010-10-21 06:12:08 you just didnt meet requirements. At one point you did complete or fill in some demographics etc to these type of surveys (research) and entered your info, they will remember it. Many do get the boot early but only since your not the type they are looking for [anymore]AbbyAW

Correct.

To avoid stuff like this happening make sure you clear cookies and cache, Or it could be that they remember your details based on your IP address. either way if your not what they are looking for you won't get to the survey.
Hey, just be glad they are not wasting any of your time lol ;)
XxvaanXX12
This post has been deleted.
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox