Created: 2010-07-09 01:35:23
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5588
Total Earnings: $2416.19
reply date: 2010-07-09 01:35:23 last edited on: 2014-06-07 17:10:07

Congratulations on finding this page!
You must likely clicked this link because you are new to Points2shop but were overwhelmed by the amount of information you need to learn to be successful! Clear cookies? New emails? Ccleaners? what does it all mean? but don't worry, this page will explain all that and more, once you've done reading this page getting offers approved will be a breeze!

Please Read these steps BEFORE Completing any offers!

Step 1: Clear Cookies

First up we are going learn about Cookies (no not the food) but the small pockets of information stored in your internet browser.

What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pockets of data that is placed in your browser when you visit websites, these can track you on a website or store information such as a log in session.

Why Should I Clear Cookies?
as explained above, Cookies can track you on a website, So if you visit the same website again, perhaps because the advertiser has more than one offer, then you wont be seen as a new sign up and your chance of approval is near impossible.

How do I clear Cookies?
There a few options;
- Download CCLEANER Its free and safe!
- Download CookieCuller (Firefox add-on)
- Clear in Browser (CTRL, SHIFT, DELETE) in most browsers

But which option should you Choose and why?
We STRONGLY recommend using CCleaner, Its a fantastic tool that will not only let you Clear cookies but also save cookies so you don't get logged out of Points2shop, Facebook, YouTube etc when you Clear.

Download CCLEANER

Step 2: Use New/Unique Emails

So the Cookie clearing is sorted, no? oh well, just don't forget to download Ccleaner ok?
Now we move on to Emails.

Why use a NEW email?
Its simple really, When you join a site you will most likely enter an email, this email is what the advertiser will use to identify you. So if you complete an offer from the same advertiser and use the same email the advertiser will see your already part of the system and they will not pay for your sign up. But if you use a NEW email your new to the advertiser and so you get approved.

Do I have to change my email on Points2shop/Cashle too?
No, the new email is for the Offers only, You don't have to change your email on Site.

Can I just use Temp Emails?
NO! Never, ever....... EVER use those emails, they are not allowed by the advertisers and you risk your offer being reversed and your account closed if you use them! Making a new email each time isn't as hard as you think, I use Yahoo personally and it take me less than a minute to make a new email

Step 3: Don't lie!

Now you should know why to Clear Cookies before each offer and why you should use New emails, but the most important thing to getting approved for offers is.................. Using Real information.

Why Use Real Information?
The Advertisers pay for your time and effort into completing their offers, they only make money from honest leads, and honest leads are member that use real information. another reason is that if you FAKE information then your account will be CLOSED! Need i say more?

I don't Want people calling me, What do i do?
No Problem, You can get a free secondary number from k7.net. This will stop advertisers calling you on your main number.

What about spam mail?
Don't worry, Avertisers rarely send anything (Its costs a bomb!) but there are some rich advertiser who might send the odd letter but you can just throw this in the bin or the recycle bin if you want to save the planet!

Step 4: Don't panic!

Perhaps the single most powerful ability in the world............. having patience! Offers on Points2shop can take anywhere from several minutes to several days (and in extreme cases several MONTHS!) to approve, so dont get worried if your offer doesn't approve right away, if you've followed the advice above then you should get approved around 9/10 times which is very good!

Remember
:check: Clear Cookies every couple offers
:check: Use new emails
:check: Use real information
:x: Don't use Temporary emails
:x: Don't panic if offers don't approve, there will always be offers that don't approve even when done right.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Click for More Easy Points & Easy Offers

Before I start I would like to make it clear that there is no way to get a lot of points for little work, offers will have a small payout and will require some effort from you (although typing in details and clicking buttons is hardly taxing).

For more information on how to complete offers including Guides, Videos and Advice please click this link

SOOP - 5 Points DAILY

You can earn 5 Points and 50 Merits for everyday that you complete SOOP. Also you do not have to complete offers to get paid, all offers within the SOOP are 100% optional and you can just skip all the offers. You can complete SOOP everyday.

Usamp 100-400 Points from Profiles. Unlimited Points from Surveys

USamp have a large selection of unique and interesting surveys that are targeted to you through your demographics, this means you have a higher chance of being accepted to high paying surveys, although there is always a chance that you are not the person they are looking for.
If you are a US member then you can complete Usamp profiles which will earn you points if you complete them all, I estimate that you can easily earn 100-400 points through profiles, not including whatever surveys you may decide to do.

Supersonicads, RadiumOne, PaymentWall, Peanutlabs, Matomy , Sponsorpay

These are the externals which has many free, paid and mobile offers. Many also have surveys and a few exclusive offers. There are multiple offers walls and each has offers that appeal to different people, I suggest that you try them all to find out which ones work best for you.

Video Offers - 1 to 10 Points Per Video

Basically you will watch videos and earn a couple points for each one, it is good to earn a few points while you do something else but not great for earning points fast especially since there are only a few videos at a time. Video Providers include: V11 Media Videos, Matomy Videos and Sponsor Pay Videos. Other external providers may have video offers so check them often, Peatnutlabs in particular has high paying videos sometimes.

:check:REMEMBER: You will need to put a little effort into earning Points/Cash. Don't expect to get approved often if you rush through offers and not complete them correctly. Always read the offer requirements, check emails and be truthful. Happy Earning
Lucasuarus
US (CA) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1920-03-03
Total Earnings: $1.4
reply date: 2010-07-10 00:30:32 last edited on: 2011-07-24 13:28:53

Thank you very much This really helped me Understand What I should do Incase something like this does happen Much Kudos and stuff (: Have a Good Day.
2010-07-03 14:51:06
Gimee50k
US (TX) new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Date of Birth: 1978-01-16
Total Earnings: $5.74
reply date: 2010-07-10 00:32:33

Thanks. you've cleared all my questions up
2010-05-26 18:07:48
nawbrahh
This post has been deleted.
DetectiveE3
US (DE) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 15
Date of Birth: 1995-03-03
Total Earnings: $24.33
reply date: 2010-07-10 15:58:57

Wow, and I was scared about mail coming.. thanks.
How do we prove we exist? Борьба на Товарищи!
TylerEugene
US (MN) new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 28
Date of Birth: 1985-06-17
Total Earnings: $3.51
reply date: 2010-07-10 21:44:01

thnx
Add me on xbox live if you play halo3 daily. THE TGGAMER
VentusStriker
US (MO) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1997-02-24
Total Earnings: $-1.4
reply date: 2010-07-11 16:29:43

thank you very much, One quick question what if it's not approved?
2010-07-09 08:30:26
paulinbin
US (CA) silver
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1989-03-05
Total Earnings: $20.8
reply date: 2010-07-11 18:53:39

for new uses that are having doubts about this site...it is actually legit. i recieved my dollar already. i think points2shop is the best reward site in the universe
2010-07-07 03:50:25
pinky59
US (FL) silver
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1991-10-02
Total Earnings: $14.59
reply date: 2010-07-12 03:43:32

Very helpful hints thanx you!
2010-05-22 18:12:44
hidude2009
US gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $72.41
reply date: 2010-07-13 13:56:31

Hey, thanks, I never thought about clearing my cookies, but that would explain why a bunch of offers never work :)
2010-06-29 16:36:34
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 49
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox