Official Advice for Mobile (Cell) Phone Offers

More options

Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Official Advice for Mobile (Cell) Phone Offers
1 2
Created: 2009-08-01 13:12:17
VortexFM
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1940
Date of Birth: 1977-03-08
Total Earnings: $183.26
reply date: 2009-08-01 13:12:17

Created: August 1st 2009 Updated: August 2nd 2009

You can download a Printable version of this Advice Page:Here

For VortexFM Here

Hello, welcome to my 11th edition in offer advice pages and guides. In this one, i will focus on Mobile phone offers. I will give tips for new people to see how they can be done, and how they work, and a couple tips to increase approval rate.

Remember, if you found this information helpful, you can vote for me, by clicking on my profile and selecting "VOTE". Additionally, you can post your comment on this topic using the text area below.

First, start with an offer like Celldorado. Once you have found a mobile (Or cell) phone offer, you will need a mobile phone to complete the offer with. Now I recommend getting a "Brick" cell phone and a scrappy sim for these types of offers. (You can get the sim free from places like Orange, Cingular, and O2. (Promotional Sims they are called, where you can order up to 4 at a time.)

YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING CHECKS:

- Are the points worth the overall cost of the offer (You can make a loss, all in fact will make a small loss)
- Is it a mobile Download offer?
- Is there a hidden charge?
- Read the Small print on the offer page.
- If it is a paid offer, do you have enough credit for it?

REMEMBER TO TOP UP CREDIT BEFORE DOING THE OFFER.

Once you have done that, you are ready to begin.

- First, write down the number to send a text to to stop the service you will sign up for, as the offer may close, and the page will no longer display the number you can stop the service with.
- Use your own mobile phone number.
- If it is a mobile download offer, show some activity, by USING the service on your phone.
- You may have been charged a fee for joining, IF SO:
- This may be the only charge, and it may just approve a couple of days after that. (Most do, in my experience)
- IF NOT: Wait until the weekly charge kicks in. Again, check you have enough credit to pay for the first week.
- If it approves after you have paid for the first week, (or faster) you can get rid. And send the message to stop the service.
- It should now approve. If not, you can send in a support ticket.
- Remember that some services/phone downloads cannot be supported by some phones due to memory or various other reasons, so you may never be able to complete it with that phone.
- Stop the cost to your mobile phone with the instructions I gave you earlier.
- Replace the sim after you have done it, and it has approved, ready for the next offer.

I hope you found this information helpful, dont forget to vote if you did, and comment below if you wish. Further guides are availableHERE

-VortexFM
See my profile to get my Gamertag and other info. [IMG][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]]
Wesss
This post has been deleted.
bananabob1995
US (CA) elite
Total posts: 1803
Total Earnings: $548.57
reply date: 2009-08-01 19:34:26

thanks for info
amr199
UK platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 801
Date of Birth: 1985-09-19
Total Earnings: $66.57
reply date: 2009-08-07 06:58:29

ty that helped me, another brialliant guide well done.
bad2k70
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 453
Date of Birth: 1990-01-01
Total Earnings: $325.58
reply date: 2009-08-11 12:36:31

so in order for a cell offer to work i have to have them bill me first? or just wait till i get the points to cancel.. thats where im confused..
VortexFM
UK platinum
reply date: 2009-08-11 12:37:52

so in order for a cell offer to work i have to have them bill me first? or just wait till i get the points to cancel.. thats where im confused..
bad2k70

Wait for them to bill you for the signup, then if it does not credit after that, you need to wait till they bill you for the first week. Once you get the points, you cancel straight away.
See my profile to get my Gamertag and other info. [IMG][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]]
harman890
CA gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 283
Date of Birth: 1980-08-30
Total Earnings: $108.07
reply date: 2009-08-11 12:44:20

I just stop it right after sometimes I get billed for one text msg sometimes I stop it before I do, and it approves like 75% of the time.
bad2k70
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
reply date: 2009-08-11 13:03:57

so pretty much after it credits i cancel?
VortexFM
UK platinum
reply date: 2009-08-11 13:09:19

Yes, so you dont need to pay anymore, after all, why pay for something that you've already recieved credit for?
bad2k70
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
reply date: 2009-08-11 13:18:56

true. thanks for the help Vortex and harman.