Created: 2009-07-03 10:34:42
cannibal6667
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1188
Date of Birth: 1990-08-24
Total Earnings: $904.07
reply date: 2009-07-03 10:34:42

Okay, its frustrating me now, so i thought id post here.
All my withdrawls, and Orders are being Denied, or are Pending for a week or more. And my support ticket hasnt been answered in 7 days + .
Its getting ridiculous, i seriously need to withdraw funds right now, and get Halo:oDST approved, as its a pre-order purchase and they may sell out or something.
Can someone direct an admin to this,or my support ticket.
Get 1000's of Referrals like me, for FREE!
Jordan15
UK new
Why stop now?
Total posts: 779
Date of Birth: 1980-02-21
reply date: 2009-07-03 10:44:14

I have speaking with them for like 2 weeks about my account issues, i cant order anything, i know how you feel =[
cannibal6667
UK platinum
reply date: 2009-07-03 10:47:25

Its seriously getting annoyed, the ammount of support im receiving is terrible. . .
VortexFM
UK platinum
Total posts: 1940
Date of Birth: 1977-03-08
Total Earnings: $183.26
reply date: 2009-07-04 05:39:23

Right, since im your ref, ill try to help as much as i can...

First - send in that support ticket, unless you've done it. Because tickets are backed up by over one wek now - so just letting you know.

Second - Check what the situation is. Look at the message below your denied offer, does it say "pleae fix you account issues first"? If yes, then wait for a reply from admin, or for them to tart a ticket with you. Again, this is all up to P2S to reply, so i cant help you when you do that.

Third - have you changed address orsome of your account info recently? If yes, then they will have a demographics review of your account, I.E, sending in a bill id card, and letter.

Fourth - have you got a "picky" ref? I know you and your many refs, so has one poped up to their attention? If so, you will recieve the how do you know message like: "How do you know USERNAME..." In which case, reply with utmost truth. (Taken as granted)

Fifth and Final - Do you have any issues with the account you are trying to withdraw to? Or have you seen weather the product you want is out of stock or not? If yes, change merchant (If there is another option) because this could be what is cuasing it.

I hope i helped. You can PM me if you have any questions or what not. :D

-V

See my profile to get my Gamertag and other info. [IMG][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]]
cannibal6667
UK platinum
reply date: 2009-07-04 05:47:17

1. already have, over a week ago now.
2. There are no account issues, and next to 'denied' there is no message.
3. No contact info or anything else changed.
4. No referral issues, accept a message from staff telling me to make my referrals active rofl, so im telling them how silly that is, and rather imposible due to no Notification via email for PM's etc.
5. No issues, all in stock etc.
Thanks anyways dude.
VortexFM
UK platinum
Total posts: 1940
Date of Birth: 1977-03-08
Total Earnings: $183.26
reply date: 2009-07-04 06:06:05

I guess then the on ly thing left to do is simply wait for that reply. Anyways. I tried. :(
See my profile to get my Gamertag and other info. [IMG][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]]