Address (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Address (Resolved)
1 2
Created: 2012-09-07 15:41:13
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8604
Total Earnings: $2721.0
reply date: 2012-09-08 01:32:39

I did put the password and when I go to order status it does have my current address since I fixed but I'm it'll change the state like the other two times I changed it.OnlineDude2095
So it shows the correct state on your order, it's just incorrect on your account information? It shouldn't cause any problems then if it's correct on your order. Just an error on your side on the edit account page, which is a known problem. Even mine has changed to Alabama on its own.
`·.,¸ ,.·* Help support my P2S Cause.
OnlineDude2095
US platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 79
Total Earnings: $377.41
reply date: 2012-09-08 01:39:47

So it shows the correct state on your order, it's just incorrect on your account information? It shouldn't cause any problems then if it's correct on your order. Just an error on your side on the edit account page, which is a known problem. Even mine has changed to Alabama on its own.chevychic255

Oh okay then.
arpeejajo
CA platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 204
Date of Birth: 1989-06-01
Total Earnings: $1458.01
reply date: 2012-09-08 07:06:45

I wouldn't recommend a ticket at all. The state on account information is known to change on its own. The correct one you signed up with would appear on the admins side which would mean it would be sent to the correct address. It's just an error on the members side.chevychic255

Now that I didn't know, thanks for correcting my bad info.
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8604
Total Earnings: $2721.0
reply date: 2012-09-08 09:45:57

Now that I didn't know, thanks for correcting my bad info.arpeejajo
You're welcome, although it wasn't a bad recommendation either. :) Hope you didn't take my post in a rude way, I was just trying to help reduce tickets when this is a known error. If their order is denied because of it then they would need to send a ticket anyway if the information isn't being saved. That most likely won't be the case though.
`·.,¸ ,.·* Help support my P2S Cause.