Created: 2012-09-05 17:18:11
davion100
BG new
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1985-10-07
Total Earnings: $1.24
reply date: 2012-09-05 17:18:11 last edited on: 2012-09-05 17:19:54

I only get 2 offers every day and they only give 1 point...the same for cash. I see in chat that people get 100 points from a free offer but I don't get these ? What is the problem ? I can't get any points... I played some games but I can't anymore.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3895
Date of Birth: 1995-06-22
Total Earnings: $1091.25
reply date: 2012-09-05 17:20:35

I only get 2 offers every day and they only give 1 point... I see in chat that people get 100 points from a free offer but I don't get these ? What is the problem ? I can't get any points... I played some games but I can't anymore.davion100

I also notice you are not from the UK or US. Unfortunately, that means there will be less offers available due to a lack of advertisers in your area. :( But that won't stop you earning ;) Another great way for you to earn is to get referrals! You can earn money from them! So the more referrals the more you get! :D

Also have a look at recurring tasks. :)

And yet another way to earn points is from merits! :D Merits are used in team competitions. The winning teams win cash. Merits are earned by completing quests! :D However I would recommend get a couple of thousand merits before joining a team as you will not have very good chances (if not no chance at all) of winning :) Save your merits up so you can get into a good team! :D
Donate to these guys and be awesome →
davion100
BG new
New Poster
reply date: 2012-09-05 17:22:18

Less offers ? There are NO offers. No videos, no tasks and 1 stupid survey which says that it's not avaliable in my country. It's really not fair.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3895
Date of Birth: 1995-06-22
Total Earnings: $1091.25
reply date: 2012-09-05 17:32:20

Less offers ? There are NO offers. No videos, no tasks and 1 stupid survey which says that it's not avaliable in my country. It's really not fair.davion100

Unfortunately until more advertisers become available in your location there is not much else P2S can do for you :( However it is possible for user from other countries with lesser offers like yourself to progress on this site. For example a user named Crazymer has progressed immensely. You should look at his profile and you will see how well he has done and see it is still possible for you to do as well too :)
Donate to these guys and be awesome →
davion100
BG new
New Poster
reply date: 2012-09-06 16:23:00

Pff people get 100 points a day so easly and I can't even get 5 for a day. This is stupid.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9625
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $45.05
reply date: 2012-09-07 02:37:00

because of your location you won't have many offers available to you. You can, however, earn cash as a promoter by referring (signing up) people from the US, UK and CA. Click your Refer Others tab and click Refer New Users to find your referral links and banners. Have members from these the three regions specified click these links and sign up and you will earn cash.

For each member you sign up from the US and UK, you will be awarded $.50 (50 cents) and another $.50 when they complete their first offer, as long as that first offer is not a Daily Click offer. For members you sign up from CA, you will not receive $.50 for their registration, but you will receive $.20 when they complete their first offer.
After that, you will receive 15% of everything your referrals (from all countries/regions) earn when they complete offers. We also added sign up bonuses for other countries now!!

Look here for more information regarding referrer earnings: Refer others