More options

Points2Shop Forums » Introduce Yourself » Hello, Points2Shop
Created: 2012-08-22 07:11:01
AnonCal
UK silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
reply date: 2012-08-22 07:11:01

Hello! I have been a member of this site for a while now, but never actually posted on the forum, making myself look bad. So, I'l give you a bit of background on what I did to get here and why I'm here.

I'm 14 years of age, almost 15 and my birthday is in January. I don't share out exact dates for data protection, that I'm fully aware of. I don't know many people on this site, so if you like computing or code, or anything or just fancy a chat, then please do add me. I have several hobbies, one of them is managing my own website, thats not a great success, but could be better. If you want to learn more about my website you can always visit it www.cjdelta.com I'ts not advertising, I'm just saying if you wanted to visit it then please, feel free. As I said it's not very big. So it's not really a race against Points2Shop. I wanted to ask some of you how long you have been here and what you have claimed in the past! So please do comment on what you have earned!

I am a web designer, part time with my own team. I do free websites and some premium. I know many coding languages, including CSS, JS, HTML5, HTML, PHP and just to top it off some Java and SQL. I know many things to do with LUA, but I couldn't say I was an expert at it, becuase I don't have my good days with LUA. What languages do you know? I'd love to find out.

Thanks for reading my small but interesting section about me and an introduction. I took into consideration "First Impressions count" So, I hope you have the right and legit impression of me.
tshombe123
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
reply date: 2012-08-22 07:21:25 last edited on: 2012-08-22 07:22:57

Hi. If you're really 14 you would need to change your date of birth by sending a support ticket. Or else you would be banned for fraud, advertisers don't like when people lie when taking their surveys. Anyway, welcome to do the site. :)

Support ticket
AnonCal
UK silver
Getting Chatty
reply date: 2012-08-22 07:22:17

Oh,l'm sorry about that. I'l send one in right away, thanks so much from preventing me getting banned.
qlayer01
US (IA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1994-01-06
Total Earnings: $79.79
reply date: 2012-08-22 07:22:54

The website is a forum, and is already made by default for most forums. Seems you have added some links in the top though, cool.
tshombe123
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
reply date: 2012-08-22 07:23:36

Oh,l'm sorry about that. I'l send one in right away, thanks so much from preventing me getting banned.AnonCal

You're welcome. :)
AnonCal
UK silver
Getting Chatty
reply date: 2012-08-22 07:24:27

The website is a forum, and is already made by default for most forums. Seems you have added some links in the top though, cool.qlayer01

It's made using XenForo. I would love you to check out some of the features like our xbox board, Sign up if you want to check it out.
qlayer01
US (IA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1994-01-06
Total Earnings: $79.79
reply date: 2012-08-22 07:29:01

All the features are created by standard widgets? It seems to be.