martawijaya
ID new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1975-06-20
Total Earnings: $0.13
reply date: 2012-08-16 13:05:26

hallo

My name martawijaya from indonesia, I recently joined in points2shop, can you guide me to be successful with points2shop ..I would be very grateful if anyone wants to teach

thaks
Stijn1234
BE admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9627
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $45.05
reply date: 2012-08-16 14:11:06

because of your location you won't have many offers available to you. You can, however, earn cash as a promoter by referring (signing up) people from the US, UK and CA. Click your Refer Others tab and click Refer New Users to find your referral links and banners. Have members from these the three regions specified click these links and sign up and you will earn cash.

For each member you sign up from the US and UK, you will be awarded $.50 (50 cents) and another $.50 when they complete their first offer, as long as that first offer is not a Daily Click offer. For members you sign up from CA, you will not receive $.50 for their registration, but you will receive $.20 when they complete their first offer.
After that, you will receive 15% of everything your referrals (from all countries/regions) earn when they complete offers. We also added sign up bonuses for other countries now!!

Look here for more information regarding referrer earnings: Refer others
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox