More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Order Question (Resolved)
Created: 2012-08-15 17:44:00
fpsdoug46
US (MA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1986-05-21
Total Earnings: $74.0
Ok, I've been really frustrated since joining since my orders keep getting denied. I checked the box i am willing to pay 100 extra points when I ordered a tv season. But now the seller I ordered from is no longer selling the item. BUT there are other sellers that are selling it for less than 100 points more than what I ordered. So by checking that box will I receive the product from I different seller? At this point I just want to get the order approved and finally get it. Please help,
Thanks
80general
UK moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8421
there is a box you can tick saying your willing to pay up to 500 points more or Additional details box you can say what your prepared to pay
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/80general1966/40518120092_zpsq2yarjad.jpg
fpsdoug46
US (MA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1986-05-21
Total Earnings: $74.0
Yes I knew that thanks for the reply but that doesn't answer my question
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9186
Total Earnings: $3260.21
You would need to check some of the other options other than willing to pay up to X amount of points. Use either of these options and it would be ordered from a different seller if yours is out of stock:

- Choose the seller offering the lowest price and the same condition that I ordered.
- Buy it for the lowest price, I don't care about the condition.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom