1 2
Created: 2012-08-07 10:02:07
greysonkrowd
US silver
My first post
Total posts: 3
Total Earnings: $12.1
reply date: 2012-08-07 12:31:47

yea its external offers and they are not there. and most of those were download offers with stated download and install which i did and thats ridiculous if those dont approve.
Bahngrips
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8944
Total Earnings: $2927.44
reply date: 2012-08-07 21:17:45

yea its external offers and they are not there. and most of those were download offers with stated download and install which i did and thats ridiculous if those dont approve.greysonkrowd
Then as I said, external offers will only appear on that page if they were approved. There could be many reasons why the offer didn't approve. When you do download offers, make sure you're running the program and using it after you finish installing it. That can help approval on those. Even the browser you use to complete them on could affect approval. Usually IE was best for download offers in the past. Just read the offer description and see if it recommends one. If you've already had the program in the past (or a program from the same offer group like GameHouse) that could affect approval. Make sure you completely remove the program from your computer if you're going to complete more than one from the same offer group.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª