Created: 2012-08-06 18:55:07
andrei2331
RO new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 33
Date of Birth: 1993-11-07
Total Earnings: $4.35
reply date: 2012-08-06 18:55:07

Hi folks. I have a little problem with my credits. I am new here, and I hope that you will help me. First of all, on my Forum posts appear that I have ,,Total Earnings: $0.52", but in my account balance appear just $0.16. Second, but not at least, The uSamp Surveys don't credited me ( I answer on all the start questions, and than they told me that I am not from the accepted countries. ). Thanks in advance for help.
P.S.: Sorry for my poor english :D
slashthebomb
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 173
Date of Birth: 1992-09-14
Total Earnings: $194.81
reply date: 2012-08-06 20:28:35

Hello :) ok so for total earnings that adds up both ur points and money earned and as far as the usamp surveys not crediting, From what u wrote it means ur not from the right country so basically it means u get disqualified so even though u answer the questions u wont get points unless going all through the questions until u get a "Congratulations" .Not sure what country your from but it would seem like it is going to be harder to earn for u, only thing easy like everyone else is getting referrals.Hope i answered ur question feel free to ask anymore questions u might have :)
andrei2331
RO new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 33
Date of Birth: 1993-11-07
Total Earnings: $4.35
reply date: 2012-08-06 20:35:17

Yes. Thanks for your answer. But anyway, it is unfair to respond on a part of any survey, and get disqualified. But if this are the rules, than ... :) Thanks again >:D
Stijn1234
BE admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9990
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $47.44
reply date: 2012-08-07 03:23:57

because of your location you won't have many offers available to you. You can, however, earn cash as a promoter by referring (signing up) people from the US, UK and CA. Click your Refer Others tab and click Refer New Users to find your referral links and banners. Have members from these the three regions specified click these links and sign up and you will earn cash.

For each member you sign up from the US and UK, you will be awarded $.50 (50 cents) and another $.50 when they complete their first offer, as long as that first offer is not a Daily Click offer. For members you sign up from CA, you will not receive $.50 for their registration, but you will receive $.20 when they complete their first offer.
After that, you will receive 15% of everything your referrals (from all countries/regions) earn when they complete offers. We also added sign up bonuses for other countries now!!

Look here for more information regarding referrer earnings: Refer others