Question about sharing address.... (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Question about sharing address.... (Resolved)
Created: 2012-08-05 22:34:58
MrMurderx1221
US (TN) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1991-12-21
Total Earnings: $103.34
reply date: 2012-08-05 22:34:58

Basically, I showed my friend about this site and he wants to sign up.
I know that 2 accounts per household isn't quite allowed... but what about sharing an address?

He lives with his parents and doesn't really want a bunch of random free goodies to be delivered because they'll question it.

SOOOO, I was wondering if sharing the same shipping address is allowed? I don't want to get in trouble or anything. ;)

Keep in mind, the free stuff is just being shipped to the same location as me, but we are logging in from completely different locations.
Youtube.com/MrMurderx1221 - Check that out for crappy 'let's play' type gameplay videos. ;D
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8857
Total Earnings: $2869.82
reply date: 2012-08-05 23:12:15

No he could not use your address. Nobody can use another users information even if they have permission to do so. He needs to use his information only, on both his account information and the offers he completes.

Use your real information
You must use your real and verifiable name, address, and other contact information on offers and your Points2Shop account. Do not share or use another person's info - even if you have their permission.

Points2Shop rules and enforcement
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
MrMurderx1221
US (TN) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1991-12-21
Total Earnings: $103.34
reply date: 2012-08-05 23:30:58

No he could not use your address. Nobody can use another users information even if they have permission to do so. He needs to use his information only, on both his account information and the offers he completes.

Use your real information
You must use your real and verifiable name, address, and other contact information on offers and your Points2Shop account. Do not share or use another person's info - even if you have their permission.

Points2Shop rules and enforcementchevychic255

Just checking, thanks ^^
Youtube.com/MrMurderx1221 - Check that out for crappy 'let's play' type gameplay videos. ;D