Don't know if this is the right forum area to post, but can we buy points with money? (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Don't know if this is the right forum area to post, but can we buy points with money? (Resolved)
Created: 2012-07-26 18:25:49
Bluephoenix14
US (KS) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1985-09-10
Total Earnings: $3.9
reply date: 2012-07-26 18:25:49

I've tried to reach my goal of Photoshop which is really expensive. It's cheaper here than at stores, so I want to know, can I buy points with money? Thanks!
cracksmell91
This post has been deleted.
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8985
Total Earnings: $2965.86
reply date: 2012-07-26 19:05:33

cracksmell91, posts like that don't really help with anything. Don't post just to get your count to increase. No point in posting if you don't have any new or helpful information to post, because we consider those spam.

Bluephoenix14, no you can't buy points with your money. However, if you buy Amazon gift cards or have any laying around, you can send a ticket and convert those codes into points. :) For more information, visit this topic: Exchange Amazon gift cards to points
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
cracksmell91
US (CA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 68
Date of Birth: 1991-05-05
Total Earnings: $50.62
reply date: 2012-07-26 19:53:14

cracksmell91, posts like that don't really help with anything. Don't post just to get your count to increase. No point in posting if you don't have any new or helpful information to post, because we consider those spam.

Bluephoenix14, no you can't buy points with your money. However, if you buy Amazon gift cards or have any laying around, you can send a ticket and convert those codes into points.For more information, visit this topic: Exchange Amazon gift cards to pointschevychic255

I said that so he could understand he should reword it, not to increase my post count. :D
Come to the dark side, they said. We have cookies, they said. All lies!