Created: 2012-07-22 14:48:16
DarkAndSunset
SE silver
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1996-12-11
Total Earnings: $355.36
reply date: 2012-07-22 14:48:16

Basicly withdraw section has been blocked for me. I've made atleast 2 tickets and had some replys from the admin. They clearly dont seem to see my situation here. They ask for valid information, which i clearly have, i havent had a verified account for 3 years because i cant get the code because im in "SWEDEN". They also ask me for a picture of a bill or social security number etc. But i cant provide them with it because i dont handle any bills, i sent them picture of something i purchased online they still ask me to provide a picture???

I cant do any offers either cause im from "SWEDEN". So i got all income from referals. I had a youtube video which helped me get referals and suddenly it got taken down by youtube and the same day they blocked my access on cashle, hmm fishy. Just because my youtube video got taken down i shall no longer be able to withdraw my money that i legitly earnt?
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2021
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $1342.0
reply date: 2012-07-22 15:32:05

You must have something in your name that proves who your are, youtube have taken quite a few different referral videos down when people report them.
Account issues can only be sorted through the ticket with Admin so im going to have to lock this topic.
I hope you get things sorted.