anyone ever sell on craiglist?

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » anyone ever sell on craiglist?
1 2
Created: 2012-07-22 00:54:03
Carabelle
US (TX) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Total Earnings: $112.86
reply date: 2012-08-01 13:49:01

I buy, sell and trade stuff on Craigslist all the time. I arrange for the other party to meet me in a public place, like a Starbucks or other crowded place with lots of staff, customers, lights and cameras for safety.

I also always have someone come with me and tell the person what I and the other person I am with look like and what we will be wearing so they approach our table when they get there instead of the wrong people.

If any price negotiating is going to be done, I always make sure it is done in our first emails/texts to each other and not in person at the meeting location so everyone goes out to the site knowing what the deal is and no one is wasting each other's time to sit and wait for each other in person for a deal that doesn't go.

I have never had a real problem with buying, selling or trading on Craigslist but I have had a few annoyances of people sometimes not showing up or being like an hour late, blabbering on for hours and being stuck listening to them for a while after the transaction is complete, etc.
HoboAustin
US (OK) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 570
Date of Birth: 1996-09-20
Total Earnings: $97.59
reply date: 2012-08-03 02:40:35

I sold a ball python on craigslist and have bought numerous things on there as well.
Darkninja
US (CA) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1822
reply date: 2012-08-03 03:10:33

I have never had a real problem with buying, selling or trading on Craigslist but I have had a few annoyances of people sometimes not showing up or being like an hour late, blabbering on for hours and being stuck listening to them for a while after the transaction is complete, etc.Carabelle

thats one i was wondering the most but ugh i hate when ppl do that just talks forever =/

anyway thx guys for the reply i was planning to sell a 3ds on there but wasnt sure :p
rocknsugar
US (NY) new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1998-03-27
Total Earnings: $0.47
reply date: 2012-08-03 21:37:15

No i don't
1 2
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox