Support Delay? (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Support Delay? (Resolved)
1 2
Created: 2012-07-19 17:56:21
gunner9218
US elite
New Poster
Total posts: 15
Total Earnings: $3551.8
reply date: 2012-07-19 17:56:21

Lately, I had my account blocked until I turned in my w9.

Well got that fix, the wait time between messages was only a day, 2 at max.

Now I got my account blocked from only withdrawing/spending points. I sent in a ticket, and today is day 5 without a response. .

Recently, I got a mass message from admin claiming server issues.

So, I don't know if maybe my support ticket didn't get sent in or what, but 5 days is pretty long, I have no idea why its taking this long.
robisrob34
US (LA) platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: 1977-10-06
Total Earnings: $75.8
reply date: 2012-07-19 18:16:23

Actually I was wondering the same thing about the server issues causing my ticket response not to go through. I was blocked because of an extremely high refund rate on games, which was caused by Windows 8 Beta causing flash games to randomly freeze whenever it felt like it. I restored my system back to Windows 7, and I hope they noticed I have yet to refund one game since. Hopefully, if the ticket delay is caused by the server issue, the wait will not be too much longer.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2763
Total Earnings: $2251.5
reply date: 2012-07-20 10:46:01 last edited on: 2012-07-20 10:47:45

There are different admin throughout the site. Support admin handle tickets and arent usually responsible for anything else other than that so i don't believe the server issues would be a problem since other admin deal with that. Some tickets do take a max of 6-7 days to be responded to, and it is still normal. Remember that response also depends on the issue and if admin need to gather up info and verify or add things in before responding to you, it will take a while longer. In your case with the W9's it is very likely the case. Please be patient with the wait :) admin still do aim at replying as quickly as possible.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
gunner9218
US elite
New Poster
Total posts: 15
Total Earnings: $3551.8
reply date: 2012-07-20 12:22:08 last edited on: 2012-07-20 12:26:31

There are different admin throughout the site. Support admin handle tickets and arent usually responsible for anything else other than that so i don't believe the server issues would be a problem since other admin deal with that. Some tickets do take a max of 6-7 days to be responded to, and it is still normal. Remember that response also depends on the issue and if admin need to gather up info and verify or add things in before responding to you, it will take a while longer. In your case with the W9's it is very likely the case. Please be patient with the waitadmin still do aim at replying as quickly as possible.AbbyAW

Thanks for the response, however, I turned in the w9 and had the sorted out already, two days after sorting that out, my account was blocked from spending. That's the reason why I sent in another ticket.

I am kind of running a business here, and not being able to withdraw for a full week is really hurting me..then once I do get this figured all out, its gonna take another day or two get admin to approve my withdraw.

:|
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2763
Total Earnings: $2251.5
reply date: 2012-07-22 17:13:36

In most cases in support you are not always redirected to the one who put a hold on your account. Admin gather up such information by looking it up or by talking with another admin who know about that members' issues and in those situations, may take longer for a reply. Nevertheless in most times there is a lengthier time of wait it almost always is the same matter: gathering up on information before getting to you. Sorry to hear about the minor buffer but itll surely be sorted out :}
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
booincome
US (WI) new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1971-06-02
Total Earnings: $17.58
reply date: 2012-07-27 11:31:42

I find it hard to believe in this day and age of instant information that a wait time for a support ticket can take 6 days. I am a brand new member and just got a ticket sent to me saying some of my offers have now been denied but didn't say which ones or why. I lost over 1,000 points. I spent a lot of time and energy accurately filling out surveys and offers and to lose that many points is very disconcerting.
lireplicaomega
This post has been deleted.
drmadridroya
drmadridroya
drmadridroya