Admin not responding to ticket open since the 12th (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Admin not responding to ticket open since the 12th (Resolved)
Created: 2012-07-18 13:03:00
jadesteva
US (TX) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1979-10-25
Total Earnings: $733.84
reply date: 2012-07-18 13:03:00

Can't discuss in shout box and forums can't help. What else can I do to get help? Ticket is pending for well over 4 business days. Simple issue I can't cash out I think because I hit wrong button for pay alert instead of pay pal and then hit pay pal but didn't see money deducted so I then tried to cancel. Got blocked and no one will unblock me. Been a user for over 3 years and so frustrated I can't get resolution.
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8908
Total Earnings: $2897.99
reply date: 2012-07-18 13:28:46

No, there isn't another way to get account issues resolved other than support tickets. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do in the forum about it. You will need to just be patient and wait for the admin assigned to your ticket to get to yours. Keep in mind admin take off days over the weekend so you're less likely to get a reply then. Don't include those in your wait time.

Also, are you replying to your ticket several times? Don't keep replying to your ticket. Each new reply added to it will reset the timer on the ticket and send yours to the end of the waiting list. If you've been doing that, you've been prolonging your wait time.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
jadesteva
US (TX) gold
New Poster
reply date: 2012-07-18 14:19:34

I have had much patience according to the amount of time that they were stating to take to reply. As stated that is over 4 days going on 5 and these are business days. No I have read the instructions and did not reply. So I have not caused any delay, I just can't get the issue addressed. Why would my ticket take so much longer than others?
Stijn1234
BE admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9868
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $47.18
reply date: 2012-07-18 14:23:44

Tickets are being assigned to particular admins depending on the type of ticket it is. So you might have 'bad luck' and have to wait longer than people with another 'type' of support ticket.
jadesteva
US (TX) gold
New Poster
reply date: 2012-07-18 14:25:02

Geez ok, I have had over a week downtime now over this issue. Eager to get it back going again. Thank you for replying.