More offers for international members

More options

Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » More offers for international members
1 2 3
Created: 2012-07-14 19:24:56
kano69
AU platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 56
Date of Birth: 1980-12-08
Total Earnings: $214.0
reply date: 2012-07-16 17:43:22

i think once you are gold and have been on pointss2shop.com for more than 2 years you should have more privileges than a bronze :) .. better offers hay maybe even a couple extra spin at spin to win would be cool! fatmonkey2010

negative, the only "difference" i have is the ability to "delete posts in shoutbox and show ppl the rules" THAT'S it.. no new "manual offers" no "new" advertisers lol, that honor page is full of lies
ton4i
MK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
Date of Birth: 1996-01-30
Total Earnings: $77.26
reply date: 2012-07-16 17:53:50

negative, the only "difference" i have is the ability to "delete posts in shoutbox and show ppl the rules" THAT'S it.. no new "manual offers" no "new" advertisers lol, that honor page is full of lieskano69

Yea you are right...
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8846
Total Earnings: $2862.65
reply date: 2012-07-17 17:10:43

negative, the only "difference" i have is the ability to "delete posts in shoutbox and show ppl the rules" THAT'S it.. no new "manual offers" no "new" advertisers lol, that honor page is full of lieskano69
It's not "full of lies". Yes, some of it is outdated information. But keep in mind other international members couldn't even used to rank up in honor levels. Most of that information was added years ago and mainly applied to US/UK/CA countries and still does. There not being any new manual offers or new advertisers is because of your country, not because P2S lied.

ton4i - I understand you're struggling with offers because of less offers. Messaging users on your friends list isn't going to help with the situation though directing them to this thread. The site already looks for new offers to add, for ALL countries. There are just fewer advertisers in your country so that means less offers. It's harder to get any for you. Just suggesting that you want new offers isn't going to change anything if the admin don't know where to find advertisers for you, so this discussion wouldn't get far.

What would help is if you found advertisers or offer walls that have offers for your country, post about those instead in the Suggestions forum. The admin are always open to those suggestions. They would look into adding them.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
kano69
AU platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 56
Date of Birth: 1980-12-08
Total Earnings: $214.0
reply date: 2012-07-17 20:47:54 last edited on: 2012-07-17 20:48:51

It's not "full of lies". Yes, some of it is outdated information. But keep in mind other international members couldn't even used to rank up in honor levels. Most of that information was added years ago and mainly applied to US/UK/CA countries and still does. There not being any new manual offers or new advertisers is because of your country, not because P2S lied.

.chevychic255

well fix it then .. do your job lol "false info from years ago should be fixed, its only common sense"

also other GPT sites have 100's more offers FOR ME then this place does !! .

points to shop would be much better if you blocked everyone but usa,uk,ca then you wouldn't get "complaints would you" block the rest of the world
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
reply date: 2012-07-17 21:15:54

Excuse me? I don't work here as an employee, so it's not my job to fix outdated information, nor do I have access to it. And yeah, other sites might have more offers for you but that's probably because their site is based for your country.

The P2S owners even have a different site for international members... Anyway, it wouldn't make sense to block other countries because there are other advertisers for some countries. It wouldn't be better off if we're preventing potential users from signing up. If you want to report outdated information, you can do so in a ticket or in the bugs forum where employees who have access to it can fix it.
crazymer
IN platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1302
reply date: 2012-07-17 22:29:38

As far as i know manual offers are there everytime, it just may be there arent popping, that new offer available, i check every profile to see anyone did manual offers , then i will do it if i dint completed, i always check recently approved offers to see anyone did manual offers. I have been plat for more than a 45days, i never got pop up abt manual offers, its just we need to find out, there are'nt any lies about manual offers.
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1161
Total Earnings: $484.71
reply date: 2012-07-18 04:50:58

Don't forget P2S need to find offers first! :)
ton4i
MK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
Date of Birth: 1996-01-30
Total Earnings: $77.26
reply date: 2012-07-18 05:00:06

chevychic255 - The only offers that p2s give me have like 10 points... or the last one was 1 point... ALL I CAN COMPLETE ARE recurring tasks, and i'm waiting 2 weeks to come new. So if you make something wrong on the recurring tasks they block you and you can't make them anymore... and everyday i make 2 cents from IPLAYCOD offers, thats not enough ;)....
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
reply date: 2012-07-18 05:34:10

ton4i, I honestly get where you're coming from, it's been a struggle for other countries outside US/UK/CA for years here and I've had to explain why. It's come a long way for international members than it used to be in the beginning, so imagine that.

As I've already explained though, simply asking for new offers isn't going to magically make new advertisers appear, lol. Try finding some offer walls or advertisers that would have offers for your country, then you'll have something to help you with getting newer offers added.

kano69, you've said you've been on other sites that have many offers for you. Well, if that's true why haven't you tried suggesting advertisers from those sites that have offers for your country? That's exactly what would be needed to get more offers added here. All I see are complaints, no real effort to getting more offers added.

I've tried helping the best I know how. There isn't much more I can say here.
fharis1996
MY gold
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1990-09-26
Total Earnings: $50.7
reply date: 2012-07-30 00:54:43

Please Add More Offer

3 daily survey ^^

Not including SSI-intl
1 2 3