Changing address? (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Changing address? (Resolved)
Created: 2012-07-12 12:54:36
sadafrc
US (CT) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1980-03-26
Total Earnings: $66.72
reply date: 2012-07-12 12:54:36

After ordering Skyrim I checked the shipping area and it was the wrong state but everything else was right. I edited my account and it changed. I know the order hasn't been verified yet since it takes two days but will it go to the changed area?

Also I have another item that is in mid shipping. It will come in 1-2 weeks. Will it still come to my address or the one that is a mistake?
1jeanpaul1
US (NC) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 154
Total Earnings: $497.93
reply date: 2012-07-12 15:05:09 last edited on: 2012-07-12 17:21:02

You Should send in a Support Ticket to an Adim, Since you put a wrong address the shipment that was already sent will probably return to the seller and you could probably get your ptz back.
http://www.youtube.com/user/themonkeyflewaway?feature=mhee
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8966
Total Earnings: $2939.08
reply date: 2012-07-12 17:20:43

It's a common error where the state appears to be wrong on the members side, but the state would still appear correctly on the admins side. Your order should have been sent to the correct address if you've had it set to the correct state in the past. If your order hadn't been approved before you changed it, that should be another thing to ease your mind since the order hadn't been placed yet.

Just give your order 1-2 weeks to arrive after the date it approved. If it doesn't come within that time frame, you can send a ticket to admin to see if something went wrong during the shipping process. They'll look into it.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
sadafrc
US (CT) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1980-03-26
Total Earnings: $66.72
reply date: 2012-07-12 17:37:59

It's a common error where the state appears to be wrong on the members side, but the state would still appear correctly on the admins side. Your order should have been sent to the correct address if you've had it set to the correct state in the past. If your order hadn't been approved before you changed it, that should be another thing to ease your mind since the order hadn't been placed yet.

Just give your order 1-2 weeks to arrive after the date it approved. If it doesn't come within that time frame, you can send a ticket to admin to see if something went wrong during the shipping process. They'll look into it.chevychic255

You Should send in a Support Ticket to an Adim, Since you put a wrong address the shipment that was already sent will probably return to the seller and you could probably get your ptz back.1jeanpaul1

Thanks!