Never Pay Anyone for Information on Beginning Points2shop

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Never Pay Anyone for Information on Beginning Points2shop
Created: 2012-07-06 18:07:34
countrygirl2018
US (NE) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 86
Date of Birth: 1981-10-08
Total Earnings: $208.04
reply date: 2012-07-06 18:07:34

Never Pay Anyone for Information On Beginning Points2Shop
Lets go through this topic...On recent events I had to help a young lady with a problem with a member charging her for information on how to do Points2shop....In this case she didn't know what to do and through recent events with another sale site and Paypal I learned how to stop payments on Paypal....So if anyone has issues and has been charged for information go to your Paypal account and go to Resolution Center and stop payments..Its so easy and you will get your money back, Paypal will investigate this issue and fix your problem. Between the two of us we got this issue solved and now they are investigating this member..So please be careful who you trust.....But please don't fall for scammers, or frauders on this site....If you need help find one of the members that is gold, platinum, admin, moderators, diamond, etc to help you...
2010-11-26 17:24:53
deltaforce16
UK gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 24
Date of Birth: 1990-08-07
Total Earnings: $230.61
reply date: 2012-07-06 18:12:21

i was one of them unfortunate persons that paid a user $5 with the name of CMMoskowitz, hopefully i will recieve my money back. paypal is having this investigated. please make sure you dont fall for what i did tonight. be safe all,

thanks for taking the time to read this and many thanks to countrygirl2018 who has helped me.