1 2 3
Created: 2012-07-03 00:50:35
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1072.1
reply date: 2012-07-03 00:50:35 last edited on: 2012-07-03 04:31:58

ok i often come across posts complaining about 1 of the dailys (could be ssi could be opinion) however i think it's important to be said that no surveys are available for the uk whatsoever. i have been saying this for a long time however people dont seem to read what's actually being said. the surveys are not only experiencing there own technical faults but even when there ''working fine'' they actually are not because yes there might be a lucky 4 people who get a survey complete it and get credit its not a point of completing them (my approval rate is creeping towards 98%) its a point of im not getting any to take and has been like this for a long time. just look at the daily survey comp going on.top place is 7 surveys and its been running since the 30th june so in 4 days the top user (clear by 2) hasnt even managed 2 surveys a day.and the uk has supposedly 9 daily surveys to take daily so since the 30th theres been 36 chances and i repeat top is 7. we all know things like these have been reported widely in the forum however no matter what is said from admins nothing just seems to get better.1 problem gets fixed another 6 crop up.its actually became impossible to earn here lately. quite frankly given the amount of time i and no doubt others still spend here in the hope of finding a working offer i and others are getting increasingly desperate about this situation. why should i sit on here for 3 hours trawling through every available offer just in case i've missed 1... only to discover i havent then leave having wasted a good portion of my day and have absolutely nothing to show for it apart from maybe 10-15 points from videos. i actually think that regardless of ''how much it will cost the site'' there needs to be some sort of a compensation deal arranged here if it continues.and what i mean by that is if like me you have not earnt hardly anything for the past month or more yet still persistently log in daily '' just in case '' i think we should be awarded X amount of points because its not my fault the site offer advertisers are messing up daily.im here im ready to earn but it wont let me how is that fair. either that or just pull in for about a week the easiest but most high paying advertiser offers from all around the net ''so we can play catch up'' .1 last thing i still wana know what you guys did to the site because something changed 2 months ago.my 1st 3 months were fine.getting dailys every day usamps every day earning loads.now i'll be lucky to earn $10 in a week and thats been going on for the past 2 months.with 1 or 2 working days sandwiched in between thats how i know it could be fixed because you could have 4 bad days in a row then 1 decent day arrives then another 3 bad days to follow its like the offer tap is just being turned on and off for fun

Poll: UK VOTES ONLY - Does this happen to you?

Yes
No
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
pauldnb
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Date of Birth: 1981-08-15
Total Earnings: $727.76
reply date: 2012-07-03 04:50:40

i have to agree with parts of what your saying.. but yesterday i did 5 surveys and they all worked. well 3 of them credited instantly ( guy2c,opinion and surveyhead) ssi and PR panel is still pending.

i was told by matjong in the shout that july-august is a slower period for surveys now i dont know how much of that is true because on other GPT sites im getting loads of surveys to complete everyday.

ssi is only pending because since the 29th they had issues but its still tracking our completions and you will get credited once its fixed.
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1072.1
reply date: 2012-07-03 05:06:07

see i not talking about crediting issues paul mate thats a whole different issue im just talking about the lack of surveys to take.your right other sites do still have lots to take.with different offer advertisers so bearing that in mind i would have to say the advertisers on this site on not as good as the rest.for example opinion and guy2c you would have to say is by far the most reliable dailys available to uk users. ssi is ok but has its problems (like whats happening right now) surveyhead is quite reliable for people who do it often but i also know a lot of people who struggle with it (me being 1 of them) so what does that leave the pr surveys.ok there are very unreliable sometimes they credit quick sometimes they credit in a day sometimes they credit in a week sometimes they never credit at all.router is a subsidiary of surveyhead and can personally say i've never even entered a router survey because it auto DQ's me before i even start.judging by its amount of approvals i would say only a select few get to do that 1 also. and finally the 2 new 1s samplicio and lab42 well i can personally tell you that with lab42 once you take and complete 1 survey with them you will never receive another survey from them had it with trialpay and now this so unsure why they made it a daily when its a 1 off offer.as for samplicio well what can i say its been around a couple weeks now and still only 40 odd approvals in that time just goes to show you that is a terrible survey also.basically if the uk is to get on its feet start earning again then its needs to ditch the unreliable advertisers and bring in a whole bunch of newer more reliable 1's
icicle
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 188
Date of Birth: 1967-04-27
Total Earnings: $1732.91
reply date: 2012-07-03 05:43:53

I've mostly gave up on surveys, either there are none to take or they don't credit. I agree it's getting harder to earn on here with dailys the way they are. I got lab42 once and that was the end of it lol. Surveyhead last time I checked still had the same problem 2 closed surveys and then dqued. I agree we need new survey advertisers if UK members are to earn on here. Peanut labs has the odd survey, but most of the new offers on there are downloads. I can see that perhaps a lot of UK members are going to leave and look for other sites if things don't improve.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4608
Date of Birth: 1995-06-22
Total Earnings: $1334.98
reply date: 2012-07-03 13:07:20

I've gave up on surveys all together. There's no point anymore. I just do videos, the occasional tiny offer and play games. Untill someone sorts this out I don't want to touch them :/
The Mighty Parker has Spoken!
adriax70
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 135
Date of Birth: 1970-04-25
Total Earnings: $1768.68
reply date: 2012-07-03 13:31:44

I totally agree with what has been said in all cases here. I have been scrattin about for points for 2-3 weeks now. I don't know what is happening only that admin says its minor faults but as alkaholic says, its taking my time up...i put in 6 hours last night to earn 300 points..I can remember not so long ago I could earn 300 in less than an hour..I have seen bad days here but this seems to be real bad. Labs and simplicio are just a total waste of time even trying to qualify...the panel surveys, I bet I have over 30 still pending payment..Surveyhead and router are none existent. The only survey that seem to pay up are opinions (which still owe me from yesterday) and GUY2C...I somehow think that we the UK no longer matter and that P2S in the UK has seen the good times..I suppose this remains to be seen..Or as we have been seen to be told, the surveys have just gone quiet and there will be the better times again.. I have no immediate plans to move to another site at all, but after 8 months membership with P2S and knowing what I am capable of this is an option that seems to be getting more thought.. I do hope this is just a small hicup and things are gonna get better...
shelbinator
UK moderator
Old Forum User
reply date: 2012-07-03 13:33:34

I have no immediate plans to move to another site at all, but after 8 months membership with P2S and knowing what I am capable of this is an option that seems to be getting more thought.. I do hope this is just a small hicup and things are gonna get better...adriax70

Lol I know you have no plans but i've already moved sites xD I still use this one too, but the other I prefer :p
shelbinator
UK moderator
Old Forum User
reply date: 2012-07-03 13:34:18

well I prefer it at the moment in comparison to P2S at the moment in the amount and speed I am able to earn... :)
pauldnb
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Date of Birth: 1981-08-15
Total Earnings: $727.76
reply date: 2012-07-03 13:37:04

im definately with you there, i moved to another site too.. and noticed how quickly i can earn without much effort :)
shelbinator
UK moderator
Old Forum User
reply date: 2012-07-03 13:37:45

It's sad though, cause P2S is amazing :( looks like it's gone into hibernation for a bit :(