Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Purple Tiger Energy Pills Sample
Created: 2012-06-28 21:40:38
Dysc0rd
CA platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 677
Total Earnings: $446.5
reply date: 2012-06-28 21:40:38

Purple Tiger is a proprietary blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and other co-factors that may increase energy, weight loss, and give you that overall sense of well being. In addition to their nutritional value, the ingredients in Purple Tiger exert reasonable antioxidant effects that may help address some of the metabolic issues that affect energy production. This blend of the high quality ingredients has also been known to normalize food cravings, suppress appetite, and naturally speed up your metabolism. Purple Tiger maybe involved in vital processes that are important for normal energy production and cellular metabolism. This process is referred to as Thermogensis which has been known to increases the metabolism allowing the body to slow down the storage of fat.

Purple Tiger is like no other product available giving you Energy like a Tiger, Appetite like a Bird.

This offer is only valid for residents of:
Canada
United States
http://www.purpletigerenergypill.com/free-sample.html
Michaelbish
US (GA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1993-04-24
Total Earnings: $81.16
reply date: 2012-06-29 13:24:14

The offer seems legit but if the message says.

"We will send you a FREE SAMPLE of Purple Tiger for your to try! No Hassle all you need to do is fill out the short form on the right. We will ship it to you the same day!"

but if they really just misspelled your instead of you I am not sure i would try it