Looking for a Partnership!

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Looking for a Partnership!
Created: 2012-06-27 15:59:39
Wannapla17
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 186
reply date: 2012-06-27 15:59:39

Must be well rounded in grammar and puncuation :p
Must know a thing or two about SEO

After starting my new referral website project and getting some good feedback and a decent amount of hits a day already I'm looking to start a partnership.
I'm looking for someone that would like to make posts on the blog on this website anytime they wish about GPT websites, it doesn't have to be about P2S because I've turned this website into a referral machine =)

I'm only looking for one person. That person will not be given any rights over the website, but will be given moderator rights over the blog page.
This is how we both win. I'm letting you write blog entries whenever you want to promote your referral link, meaning you get to put your ref link in the posts for your work and use my traffic. All I get out of it is content, helping the website get ranked better in Google the more you write.

I think this is a fair trade since I am doing the website building, keeping it all updated and driving the traffic that may click on your link.

If you have a website of your own you would like to promote so you can give yourself a backlink I will allow this one time! That's it! You can write one review of your website and give them a link.

A few notes you should know. You can't write a blog entry talking about another site I've already mentioned in the blog unless you make it seem like a follow up from the original. You could include some other details or updates then slam your ref link down no problem. I will check the links EVERYDAY, so don't think you can switch my links out for yours on posts I've already made.

I don't expect you to write something everyday, but if you just post one entry then leave for 2 weeks without posting anything new I will delete your post and find someone else.

If I start to notice poor writing skills you will be taking off the project and I will find someone else.

If you are interested please post an example piece you've done below, maybe a website you've made or an article or some sorts, anything that will show me your writing skills. Then shoot me a message and I'll decide if you would be a good partner.

Talk to you soon!
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 440
Total Earnings: $384.15
reply date: 2012-06-27 16:17:16

The fact you can't repeat a previous site seems like it restricts what can be written about a lot. I would be interested, my spelling and grammar is second to none when I am writing seriously, I have a history in story writing for serious writing forums and have never got below an 'A' in English literature and English language.
Wannapla17
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 186
reply date: 2012-06-27 17:01:20

Exactly. I said you cant COPY what I have put. Which are mainly just info posts. You could easily do a review other than an info post about the same sites I've posted. Just make them look different.

The fact you can't repeat a previous site seems like it restricts what can be written about a lot. I would be interested, my spelling and grammar is second to none when I am writing seriously, I have a history in story writing for serious writing forums and have never got below an 'A' in English literature and English language.AlexCrowley
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox