how long will item take to arrive (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » how long will item take to arrive (Resolved)
1 2
Created: 2012-06-23 12:31:27
powers2dhappl
US (GA) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1997-02-26
Total Earnings: $0.55
reply date: 2012-06-27 21:27:51

I purchased a charger yesterday...and i keep checking the order status. yesterday it said 2 days and 10 hours for approval. I checked today and it says 2 days and 6 hrs, but then i checked maybe 2-3 hours later and it says 2 days 5 hrs. and 59 seconds. I check the page another hour later and it said 2 days 5hrs 53 seconds. I just checked it again and it says 2 days 6hrs. What is going on?!?!? It's my first purchase...
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1239
Total Earnings: $2255.04
reply date: 2012-06-28 06:57:13

I purchased a charger yesterday...and i keep checking the order status. yesterday it said 2 days and 10 hours for approval. I checked today and it says 2 days and 6 hrs, but then i checked maybe 2-3 hours later and it says 2 days 5 hrs. and 59 seconds. I check the page another hour later and it said 2 days 5hrs 53 seconds. I just checked it again and it says 2 days 6hrs. What is going on?!?!? It's my first purchase...powers2dhappl

As far as i am aware the the average approval time is basically none related to your already placed order.

Everytime you visit that page, it will update and give you the current average time if you where to place an order at that time of visiting. Its not a timer for your individual order.
USEFUL LINKS -- How To Earn Cash - The Guide ||| Introduce Yourself To The Community ||| Like Freebies? Check Out The Freebie Forum ||| Need Help With Referrals? ||| Play Games Against Other Members And Earn Points!