(My Idea for New Account Settings and Tools) By PR1NCEDARKNESS

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » (My Idea for New Account Settings and Tools) By PR1NCEDARKNESS
Created: 2012-06-18 07:05:43
PR1NCEDARKNESS
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 256
Date of Birth: 1994-03-08
Total Earnings: $882.95
reply date: 2012-06-18 07:05:43 last edited on: 2014-03-21 00:41:53

"I Removed This Old Topic Post Because Its Pointless" :green:
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2405
Total Earnings: $13627.72
reply date: 2012-06-20 09:16:54

Um, no.
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Total posts: 1162
Total Earnings: $526.21
reply date: 2012-06-20 11:15:32

Hey all, I am PR1NCE DARKNESS, Xbox Live Achievement hunter Pro, I would like to thank you for the time for reading about my ideas,

*We should be able to change our (Text Colours) (Fonts Sizes) (Background Colours) On our accounts, Gold level or higher,

*Adjustable tool bars, For example the bar up top that says (Earn points) (Spend points) (Refer others) (Games) (Complete) (Account) (Forum) (Support) Should be adjustable. Click and drag and drop were ever you want it on the screen! This really would be a MAJOR Success for all users.

*(Mini Tool Box) The choice to change to the (Old) Points2shop layout, Or the (New) Points2shop layout, Either way, If you do this you win both ways without any complains about the new updates,

Thank you for your time, Your Gamer Nerd, PR1NCE DARKNESSPR1NCEDARKNESS

Ok, why would any of this be needed for?

*We should be able to change our (Text Colours) (Fonts Sizes) (Background Colours) On our accounts, Gold level or higherPR1NCEDARKNESS

Ok, we aren't really moderators, and we're not using bold letters, as this would be abused.

*Adjustable tool bars, For example the bar up top that says (Earn points) (Spend points) (Refer others) (Games) (Complete) (Account) (Forum) (Support) Should be adjustable. Click and drag and drop were ever you want it on the screen! This really would be a MAJOR Success for all users.PR1NCEDARKNESS

why would this be useful at all? I'm sure users Can move their mouses a tiny bit more to select something, it's just a waste of money in a way.

*(Mini Tool Box) The choice to change to the (Old) Points2shop layout, Or the (New) Points2shop layout, Either way, If you do this you win both ways without any complains about the new updates,
PR1NCEDARKNESS

Also, why would this be needed, the layout is fine, and dosn't need changing, it would probs cause more bugs on the site.

I think none of these ideas are worth the time adding, as they do hardly anyone a favor.
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Total posts: 1293
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $352.36
reply date: 2012-06-20 17:13:35

Um, no.DarkSaber

Only reason this isn't voted higher is because people read the opening post, down rated it, and left. :p

+1 to this.
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox