More options

Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Let me build you a website Gold+ ONLY
Created: 2012-06-17 22:40:19
Wannapla17
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 186
reply date: 2012-06-17 22:40:19 last edited on: 2012-06-18 13:51:50

I'VE SEARCHED THE RULES AND TERMS OF USE OVER AND OVER TO BE SURE THIS DOESN'T BREAK ANY RULES. IF I MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW KINDLY.

I've designed quite a few websites since even before I started here at Points2Shop. I understand that not everyone here knows how to make a good quality website, or where to even get started. So I came up with a pretty good idea that can help both of us out.

Click here to view my latest. I'm not even promoting it yet because it still has much more work to be done

GOLD+ ONLY MEMBERS

I will build, design and fill a website with content for the purpose of promoting Points2Shop. You can either allow me to choose a niche for you, or tell me which you prefer. You will pay for the orders through Points2Shop. I understand that you can only send 100+ points a day, so you will be given access to the website once the first payment has been made. I am doing this out of good faith.

I've been a member of Points2Shop for almost 3 years now, and I'm well known by some Mods and regular members. I'm extremely trustworthy. This is why I will only ask you pay me in points here at Points2Shop other than in cash.

Once the payment has been made in full I will hand over the website info through PM. It will be made with a brand new email that you will have access to so you can change the setting to your own.

Be advised. I will only build websites on free host servers. I don't care which one you pick I've used them all, but it must be free. I won't put real money into something I'm getting points for.

To schedule a website to be built just leave the following in the comments below, be sure to message me once you have done so that way I can take a look. Don't tell me what niche you want the website to be in the comments, include this in your message so others don't know what you're planning.

What free host do you want me to use
Your referral link(masked)

Prices
Every 100 words of content is 50 points, you can specify how many words or just let me roll with it. I will not go over 1000 words unless you ask me to
If you want extra pages with additonal content to make it look more professional it will cost an extra 25 points PLUS the 50 points for every 100 words on that page as well.
ADD ON: For an extra 100 points I'll submit your site to a few directories to help it start getting visitors.

Any images added are free, because it's not hard to just click a button and add photo :p

One last thing, once you have completed an order please come back to this thread and leave your feedback.

[NOTE] Depending on how many orders I have right now it may be a while before I can get to you, I will let you know where I can place you once I receive your message.