Created: 2012-06-17 17:10:52
moofoo76
US (CO) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 784
Date of Birth: 1976-06-01
Total Earnings: $1307.05
reply date: 2012-06-17 17:10:52

I don't know about anyone else but it seem that recurring task has not been working all I get from the is message say i already done this task or no longer available or when you get a task it very low pay out and take way to long to get anything so i want to know if anyone else having the same issue with the recurring task

part one vote
Poll: has recurring task work for you

yes

no
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.

part 2 vote

Poll: should p2s remove recurring task from the offer wall

yes

no
Standings:

shelbinator
UK moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4608
Date of Birth: 1995-06-22
Total Earnings: $1334.98
reply date: 2012-06-17 17:22:15

I don't know about anyone else but it seem that recurring task has not been working all I get from the is message say i already done this task or no longer available or when you get a task it very low pay out and take way to long to get anything so i want to know if anyone else having the same issue with the recurring task moofoo76

I recurring tasks have been working and approving for me :) But I agree with what you say about low payout and the length of tasks being too long. I think it is ridiculous. The only food thing about them is the speed of payment and that the more you do a certain task the higher the payout gets. But I still dislike the tasks atm, they take to long, are complicated, hard to complete and the payment in third world....

Also getting rid of recurring tasks would be a bad idea. Mainly cause most international members use recurring tasks as their main earnings point due to them having a lack of offers :)

I personally think we need to focus on improving the standards of recurring tasks and increasing the payment. Recurring tasks need to be restored back to their former days of glory!

Poll: Should P2S get us higher payouts for recurring tasks?

Yes
No
Standings:

The Mighty Parker has Spoken!
moofoo76
This post has been deleted.
moofoo76
US (CO) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 784
Date of Birth: 1976-06-01
Total Earnings: $1307.05
reply date: 2012-06-17 17:49:09 last edited on: 2012-06-17 17:59:55

[QUOTE=shelbinator]I recurring tasks have been working and approving for meBut I agree with what you say about low payout and the length of tasks being too long. I think it is ridiculous. The only food thing about them is the speed of payment and that the more you do a certain task the higher the payout gets. But I still dislike the tasks atm, they take to long, are complicated, hard to complete and the payment in third world....

Also getting rid of recurring tasks would be a bad idea. Mainly cause most international members use recurring tasks as their main earnings point due to them having a lack of offers

I personally think we need to focus on improving the standards of recurring tasks and increasing the payment. Recurring tasks need to be restored back to their former days of glory!

thing is the amount of the pay out it the time lower pay out take you have to do to able to get the pay out like some them are 1 to 5 cent and you have to complete like 5 pages just complete on set of the task than it only give you like 5 to 10% for completing on site of task page and that only = 1 to 5 cent for that one sit so to able to get paid from those you have do 20 set of 5 pages of task just to get paid out so issue not the amount that is paid it time to take to complete some the task also the other issue is some the task pay out fast but only do one task than it out for days week even months or they never come back
I know what the issue is it matomy since when gambit lift and matomy took over the task on here the rules has change it seem that matomy don't keep update on the task like gambit did i notes that lot time it the same task that are not available or i just can't do case it to hard for me but that not issue there but it don't seem to update, So it not really the amount that is paid out it getting paid out is more the issue I understand that matomy has to pay out when people complete the task i understand that sometime business need to cut back but i don't think it fair that they cutting way from people chances to earn something i understand if they lower the amount pay out so instead of getting 30 to 50 cent a pay out i can reason with only get 20 to 30 cent pay out or even 10 cent a pay out for each task completed so example if 10 cent a pay from task and you can do at less 2 to 4 that task a day that 40 cent right there for that task and if there like 9 task available for say 10 cent for completing them and you can only do like 3 task of the same task each right there that would be total earn of $2.70 that is pretty much the same average amount that most member earn a day from survey and offers a day or if even if they make you only do one task each a day and they have like 9 task available like daily click for 10 a task that 90 cent a day that would be find too so the issue is not to rise the amount paid from the task it more of the chance to earn from them need to be fix
Wannapla17
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 186
reply date: 2012-06-18 17:58:24

I have a hard time getting them to work for me. Some times I know without a doubt I've done what the instructions say but it still comes back that I done something wrong. Plus, the amount of work they want compared to the reward is VERY unbalanced.
KJ37
US (TX) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 347
Date of Birth: 1995-03-01
Total Earnings: $543.1
reply date: 2012-06-18 21:33:23

I agree that some of the tasks are very unfair in terms of payout. However, that doesn't mean that it should be taken out entirely as probably a select few members (like me) use the tasks as extra money.