MarkVersionn
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1985-12-15
Total Earnings: $164.67
reply date: 2012-06-14 16:48:44

Sorry if this is not allowed on p2s

Has anyone ever tried Ziinga? I'm giving it ago now but to be honest sometimes it does look like abit of a con.
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=MarkVersionn
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5622
Total Earnings: $2420.54
reply date: 2012-06-15 08:19:26

I completed the offer a while back and won an auction with the free bids you get, however it turns out that you need to subscribe to a package which costs £28 a month and you are tied to it for 6 months and if you cancel shortly after you get the package then you will be billed for 3 months.

Also based on the Terms and Conditions I would not trust the site at all since their verification process is madness.

Promotional Auction and Special Offers
Due to Ziinga's one gift per household policy, users need to confirm their identity by sending the following documents as proof:

Scanned copy of Credit Card (front and back)
Scanned copy of valid ID (passport or driver's license)
Scanned copy of signed credit card form. Download and fill up the form from this link: http://www.ziinga.com/uk/pages/creditcard_form

There should be NO reason at all to require both sides of a card, usually only the name, dates and last 4 digits of card are required to verify identity.
TristanWilkie
AU new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $0.0
reply date: 2012-08-15 05:07:26

Yeah I agree that it's weird they would ask for any of that stuff, and who knows what they do with it, but I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and send my info in anyway. Everything worked out as I had hoped. Site works and I don't have any problems at all. I even won an item on Ziinga! So if you had any apprehension, I wouldn't worry about it.
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox