Created: 2012-06-14 10:41:20
angeljasminecs22
US (IL) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1990-10-21
Total Earnings: $1.05
reply date: 2012-06-14 10:41:20

Hey so i'm new to this..and it's awesome so far..Just waiting for my order to come in, so i can be bronze level. I've already earned 55 points in one day, this site is pretty cool so yup. So much better than other sitesl. It's so hard to earn points on those sites, and everything is so much points so it makes it even harder! yea, the stuff on here cost a lot of points but it's so easy to earn!(: The people on here are super nice and answer all the questions you have! The P2S bot even answers some!(: There's a lot of things you can get on here and you can even earn an ipad! Omg, i've been wanting an ipad(: i can get a FREE Ipad, just by playing games, offers, surveys, and etc. What i think is so easy about earning points is that theres so many ways to do it(: and its just like money in real life but you dont have to work! okay so maybe you still have to earn money in real life, but you can earn points on here to get stuff you dont have enough for in real life. So awesome(:
-AnGeLjAsMiNeCs22(:
iamossum
CA new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Total Earnings: $1.42
reply date: 2012-06-14 10:43:59

hah! Welcome to P2S, Im kinda new myself so I honestly don't know how to earn alot of poits considering im from canada -__- so... Yep. :l Welcome again and have fun! :D
Stijn1234
BE admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9990
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $47.44
reply date: 2012-06-14 11:32:16

Thanks for the great intro and welcome on our site!! :)