Help Charity and buy collectibles off ebay!

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Help Charity and buy collectibles off ebay!
Created: 2012-06-13 08:26:56
shelbinator
UK moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4486
Date of Birth: 1995-06-22
Total Earnings: $1277.53
reply date: 2012-06-13 08:26:56 last edited on: 2012-06-13 14:03:53

I volunteer with a charity calledMyton Hospice.The Myton Hospices to help care for those with terminal illnesses living in Coventry and Warwickshire. They need to raise £7.4million every year to keep their three hospices open.They are an amazing charity with amazing people who help & support so many people and their families each year.

Recently we had a ton of collectibles (Star War, Terminator, Sega, Xbox, Nintendo etc) brought into one of our shops. All of these have been put on ebay. You can view them by going to this link. :) It would be amazing if you guys could have a look at it and please buy some of the stuff. 100% of the money goes to charity! This is the legitimate Myton Hospice ebay and they need you guys to help them out! :)

Another cool thing I noticed was a set of Star Trek Cards ;)

They don't just sell collectibles on here, they sell everything to be honest, clothes, books, ornaments, games etc. But alot of the time when shops get valuable items them get put on ebay to try and get the most money out of them. So even if you aren't interested in the collectible stuff there's tons of other great stuff you can look at!

This is the direct link to their ebay store.

I got permission off LDParker76 to post this. :)
The Mighty Parker has Spoken!