MY first referral website, help, i need serious help!

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » MY first referral website, help, i need serious help!
1 2
Created: 2012-06-12 06:42:27
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 457
Date of Birth: 1995-03-28
reply date: 2012-06-12 06:42:27

Hey all,finally i made this site in 3 days . however i published it but it is still in beta testing mode. but the big problem is here that mah website is not appearing in google search. I already added mah website in google/addurl but it had been 1 week still it is not appearing . i tried searching whole phrase but it doesnt.
HERE IS THE LINK--getfreeps3gamesdvd.weebly.com
plz tell how is it ,whether it needs any improvements . ur ideas are welcome!
and what is meta tag ,meta keywords? where to put those? i am using weebly btw. so u can tell me how to do that in weebly.
dbole007
US (OH) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 113
Total Earnings: $325.23
reply date: 2012-06-12 07:00:29

Hey there it looks good, better than mine. As for the meta tags and keywords, in Weebly, there is the editor, and you put them in the spot and just put a comma after each keyword. Here is my site http://free400mspoints.weebly.com/
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
reply date: 2012-06-12 10:22:58

Hey there it looks good, better than mine. As for the meta tags and keywords, in Weebly, there is the editor, and you put them in the spot and just put a comma after each keyword. Here is my site http://free400mspoints.weebly.com/dbole007

FINE but tell me one thing why it is not appearing in google search after adding the link to google/addurl?? what to do ,i am in total tension! :(
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 440
Total Earnings: $383.01
reply date: 2012-06-13 08:54:48

you used my dawn of war 2 :D haha that's pretty awesome :)

Good site :)
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2405
Total Earnings: $13618.66
reply date: 2012-06-13 09:37:40

It is on google. Search "site:getfreeps3gamesdvd.weebly.com".

It looks like you've put a lot of effort into that site, but I would recommend switching from weebly as fast as you can. Reason being, if you're site gets ONE spam complaint, weebly will take it down. I'm not hating on weebly, it's just that I've had personal experience with that and tried it out on one of my old sites. It was down in a day.
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1503
reply date: 2012-06-13 12:56:34

It takes at least 3 days (if your good) to get the site ranked but your talking 2 weeks+ without a great virality.

It may appear in the listings under; site:yoururl.domain but may not have the pages in the listings for serps.

Keep promoting, use google webmaster tools and keep and eye on it all.

~Exar

P.S. Read up on my SEO guide (below) It may help you.
|Facebook Credits Free|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|| Got a ref site? Take part in the Digg (Link) Exchange|Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Total posts: 1293
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $352.36
reply date: 2012-06-13 15:47:32

It takes at least 3 days (if your good) to get the site ranked but your talking 2 weeks+ without a great virality.

It may appear in the listings under; site:yoururl.domain but may not have the pages in the listings for serps.

Keep promoting, use google webmaster tools and keep and eye on it all.

~Exar

P.S. Read up on my SEO guide (below) It may help you.Exar

Whoa Exar! What happened?

Google Webmaster Tools always screws you in the end, the reason is unknown but it seems that sites which use it always drop in rank after a while or never make it up as high as they would have anyway. It's been tested side by side on even the same keywords doing the exact same thing [same keyword density, same backlinks, everything].

Now, as for your other comment, I've gotten a brand new 10 page site onto Google in a matter of 1 1/2 hours and all 10 pages were indexed. You just need to know how :p Which of course I am not going to be sharing in a Forum post. And they did get ranked fully as in you can search for my main keyword and find it in the serps.
DarkSaber
US elite
Total posts: 2405
Total Earnings: $13618.66
reply date: 2012-06-13 17:43:35 last edited on: 2012-06-13 17:43:58

Google Webmaster Tools always screws you in the end, the reason is unknown but it seems that sites which use it always drop in rank after a while or never make it up as high as they would have anyway. It's been tested side by side on even the same keywords doing the exact same thing [same keyword density, same backlinks, everything].xXShaddowTXx

You've got to be joking. Verfifying your site with Webmaster Tools is one of the best things you can do to rank higher on google. I don't know who told you that it "screws you over" and that case study is obviously false. I've been using Webmaster Tools for every site I made, and never had any problems because of it.

Google analytics, however, can mess your site up. If you have a really spammy, or "risky" website, google analytics gives google a one way window to who visits your site and makes it more vulnerable to a penalty.
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Total posts: 1293
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $352.36
reply date: 2012-06-13 17:44:41

You've got to be joking. Verfifying your site with Webmaster Tools is one of the best things you can do to rank higheron google. I don't know who told you that it "screws you over" and that case study is obviously false. I've been using Webmaster Tools for every site I made, and never had any problems because of it.
Google analytics, however, can mess your site up. If you have a really spammy, or "risky" website, google analytics gives google a one way window to who visits your site and makes it more vulnerable to a penalty.DarkSaber

Hmm, perhaps I confused the two names.
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
reply date: 2012-06-14 05:52:23

It is on google. Search "site:getfreeps3gamesdvd.weebly.com".

It looks like you've put a lot of effort into that site, but I would recommend switching from weebly as fast as you can. Reason being, if you're site gets ONE spam complaint, weebly will take it down. I'm not hating on weebly, it's just that I've had personal experience with that and tried it out on one of my old sites. It was down in a day.DarkSaber

THNX MAN !! i was very tensed up as i was uanble to see mah website on google after many doing many things. and yeaah tell me how can switch to other site? i put too much effort in this site coz itz mah first website. plz help! and why it is not appearing on google??