Chance? (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Chance? (Resolved)
Created: 2012-06-11 22:14:12
ukenka2008
US (NC) gold
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1992-10-30
Total Earnings: $137.49
reply date: 2012-06-11 22:14:12

Hey guys I'm new for the past 10 days I've been going crazy all over this site cause I know it's legit on what they say, but anyways I made a mistake when I first joined my dad used my ref link but I stoped him after soon finding out that they do not allow people making 2 acconts on the same IP causeing Fruad? If that was right I stoped him before he activated it and made points the accont is 100% dead. So after that I've been grinding up my points made 3,400 points in 5days and I orderd BF3 Used, 2x 400 Microsoft Point cards I orderd it on Sunday morning on my way going out to my church that morning came back check everything was fine order was still pending I'm like ok. Ok now today I woke up it was pending and I'm like ok later that afternoon like 7 ''ish'' it gives me a message of

The section you tried to visit is blocked because our rules have been violated. Common reasons include but are not limited to:
- You used a proxy to complete offers or to register your account.
- You logged in from a public location like a library, university or school.
- Logging in from a cell phone, or other wifi connection (not including a computer).
- Logging in too far from the address you have on file with us.

I dunno what I did maybe it's my father who used my Ref but I stoped him as soon as I read the rules please forgive me about that I never did a ref again I just did surveys. I was wondering if they might give me a chance of explaining the issue? if so can anyone give me any tips on what they might do? That's the only thing I think they give me that message about 'Only one''.
AZDICT
US elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Total Earnings: $590.32
reply date: 2012-06-11 22:19:43

Send in a support ticket and they will tell you what to do.
ukenka2008
US (NC) gold
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1992-10-30
Total Earnings: $137.49
reply date: 2012-06-11 22:20:31

Ok ty