Total posts: 1471
Date of Birth: 1995-01-23
Total Earnings: $663.43
reply date: 2012-06-06 17:10:22

To get a free KIND Snackbar:

1:Click the red Yes I'll do it button.
2:Enter your name and email.
3:Click the send a KIND bar button.
4:Enter a friend's name and email account.
5:Check the second email you entered you entered and there will be a link to a sign up form.
6:Fill out the form to receive your snackbar.

http://www.kindsnacks.com/dtkt/mission/current/
blastarama
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 511
Date of Birth: 1975-01-19
Total Earnings: $233.89
reply date: 2012-06-09 11:45:43

Just glancing page 2 as have been away.

http://www.points2shop.com/topic/129353/Free-emKindem-Bar-US/1

Already posted above. Double posts are being missed for sure then as this is 3 days old now and still up.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2745
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2170.58
reply date: 2012-06-09 12:25:03 last edited on: 2012-06-09 12:36:11

Blast we arent working in the forums everyday though we try what we can on a daily basis with these huge forums (its not just the freebies we need to look at). We "go away" too like you do lol :\ We all have separate lives to handle like work and school. I happen to handle both so we arent here all the time. When we get our chance to look back a few times a week, we take care of it when we see it and decide of it should, this one doesnt need to be though.

Kboy- The rules have changed recently if you havent noticed to please check out that post. Freebies cant be reposted until its been 3 months now instead of one. I will not remove your post though since you followed the old rules and wasnt reposted in under a month from the original, I am not unreasonable, since the rule changes were pretty new so please remember next time so its not marked :)
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
critimon
DK new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1980-12-18
Total Earnings: $0.79
reply date: 2012-06-09 15:19:36

what are KIND snak bars?
kboyrulez12345
US (LA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1471
Date of Birth: 1995-01-23
Total Earnings: $663.43
reply date: 2012-06-09 18:23:10

Yeah, I know Abby. I've been using the filters you have for the forums, but they seem to be pretty useless to me. I'm going to have to make a suggestion in the forums.
blastarama
UK platinum
Half way there
reply date: 2012-06-09 20:40:16

Blast we arent working in the forums everyday though we try what we can on a daily basis with these huge forums (its not just the freebies we need to look at). We "go away" too like you do lol :\ We all have separate lives to handle like work and school. I happen to handle both so we arent here all the time. When we get our chance to look back a few times a week, we take care of it when we see it and decide of it should, this one doesnt need to be though.

Kboy- The ruleshave changed recently if you havent noticed to please check out that post. Freebies cant be reposted until its been 3 monthsnow instead of one. I will not remove your post though since you followed the old rules and wasnt reposted in under a month from the original, I am not unreasonable, since the rule changes were pretty new so please remember next time so its not markedAbbyAW

Kboy- The ruleshave changed recently if you havent noticed to please check out that post. Freebies cant be reposted until its been 3 monthsnow instead of one. I will not remove your post though since you followed the old rules and wasnt reposted in under a month from the original, I am not unreasonable, since the rule changes were pretty new so please remember next time so its not markedAbbyAW

When I have had tickets removed fairly or unfairly its been same day 98% of the time. Guess I just get lucky.:D Its not my concern when you check or other mods do or dont check the forums though I am surprised by the casual nature. The site is running a competition with a potential jackpot prize of over $200. Its nice that you cut kboyrulez12345 some slack in this thread. However he now has a ticket that can potentially win the jackpot for a thread that violates the sites posting rules. If he wins someone who got a ticket 100% legit like a spin2win winner or somone with tickets from a previous lottery could lose out. kboyrulez12345 is also not a new forum poster. So has every mod applied the same level of slack to all similar violations? From what I have seen I doubt it.

With a potential prize of over $200 which some people would consider a lot of money the lotttery needs to be run with lot more acuracy than it is presently. Regardless of how often the forum is checked I can still spot freebies that going by the rules should have been removed, today, one week ago, a month ago but are still present on the board and earned the poster a ticket and possibly a prize.

Ive already suggested alternatives but will stress again that perhaps its best if tickets are not given instantly when a thread is posted but AFTER the thread has been checked and verified as legitimate and within the posting rules.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
reply date: 2012-06-09 20:49:38 last edited on: 2012-06-09 20:53:30

Yeah, I know Abby. I've been using the filters you have for the forums, but they seem to be pretty useless to me. I'm going to have to make a suggestion in the forums.kboyrulez12345

Try using Ctrl+F to find older posts easier. Since this freebie was a snackbar it helps to use a portion of the word that a poster will have to add when making the post. Its too broad to put 'free' or 'kind' (though you could and will find it, may take a bit longer) so when you use the search function use a word as specific to the freebie youre posting, like 'snackbar' or 'bar' since it is named either. It helps alot more to find the posts you want to check that way.

The filters are very good but sadly wont be able to catch everything because members title them so different and filters are made to pick up specific words you add. So, its better to check each name per page. If its too much too look for individually, do use the search function, itll cut the time.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
reply date: 2012-06-09 21:21:40 last edited on: 2012-06-10 00:13:25

Blast your old posts that were marked for it going against the rules we've had here for a long time. Im not sure about the one you didnt get cleared up but like i mentioned, it was accidental. Either way, we can decide whether or not to mark a ticket just like we decide whether or not too remove members who violate the shoutbox rules. Nothing is in black and white. I consider myself to be fair overall and though I will remove when rules are violated. I also will just give a warning if it didnt go against the rules that badly.

This isnt really something up for discussion. Im strict and authoritative, but im not merciless. I decide if they deserve to be marked are not, just like the other mods who decided to do the ladder and marked yours. In the end we do make the choice depending on whether we believe it deserved to be marked for going against the rules.

The one (only guessing) post freebie you did make where the reasons it was removed was accidental was just that, an accident lets move on from that. kboy is fine lets drop this. I do my job, it doesnt always have to be done by deducting tickets.

Cops can decide to let someone go with a warning when something was violated. If you speed and get caught, you would expect getting a fine as you broke a rule. But cops can just talk your head off and leave it at that, no one HAS to swing the bat hard 100% of the time just because they can. Its like you saying only new drivers can get warnings and the ones with more experience (since they supposedly know all) never should. Its a silly rule, im glad im not in that kind of world or am that kind of person, We are like cops of the site and do have a choice. I dont see what youre so angry about and cant help but think this is being taken personally

You must want me to be callus or something to everyone after what you went through. I can see why youd be a bit upset but this is going overboard. Ive never ever seen anyone complain so much about something this minor as I have now. You'd be okay with things reversed, for sure you wouldnt be demanding me to remove your ticket. No one likes it when they get the fire but if they get to dodge it, theyre silent. Let it be someone else, theyre screaming. Maybe since it wasnt them, idk... You dont have to get the fire all the time you know, nothing wrong when blowing steam instead, even if the steam didnt happen to be given to you.

I would hate to take up more space on this topic as this is not a post made for this but for discussing freebies or anything related to it. Its also rude to the creator of this topic. If you have any other things youd like to talk about you may PM me. Otherwise I will discuss this no further and neither should you here.
blastarama
UK platinum
Half way there
reply date: 2012-06-10 09:07:07

Ive no desire to swap PM's thanks. If the posts are not applicable then move them to a relevant thread like here

http://www.points2shop.com/topic/131986/Changes-to-Freebie-forum/3
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox